January Goal: £100.00

Who is the co commentator/summariser to the late great David Francey.❓

His puss sounds like it is really tripping him after that 1st goal.😂

I am tempted to say John Greig of "Scotland's Shame 1873" infamy and a boyhood puddledrinker.😂

Who is the co commentator/summariser to the late great David Francey.❓

His puss sounds like it is really tripping him after that 1st goal.😂

I am tempted to say John Greig of "Scotland's Shame 1873" infamy but a boyhood puddledrinker.😂
It is Greig..

"And the Hearts fans feel as if they've taken enough, and they're running onto the park now" :lovey:

My Dad was a jambo, he was brought up with John Greig, my Dad fucking hated him and told him so too. I think my Dad suggested he would give him a doing when the Hundog tried it on with my Mum.
Oh aye ???

My Dad was a jambo, he was brought up with John Greig, my Dad fucking hated him and told him so too. I think my Dad suggested he would give him a doing when the Hundog tried it on with my Mum.
Told this story before but for those that didnae see it, My mate, who I still go tae games with, And my self came back from Easter Road way back around 1970 after the Hun, as they were then known, beat us 3-1. It was a dark misty evening wi that fine rain and Greig lived over my maws back green wall in the then posh Little Road. We jumped over said wall and there was about 20 Terry nappies hangin on the washing line and we took them down 1 by 1 , rubbed them in the mud and hung them all backup again. Would have loved tae have been there when they went tae take the washing in.

Curmudgeon Radge
It is Greig..
I used to work in a bar he frequented. As did Sandy Jardine.
Greig used to take a carry out home on a Sunday night. He wound me up about booting Pat up in the air ‘next week’ and somehow his carry out toppled off the bar and landed on his injured ankle. I don’t think he managed the game.

In his younger days he presented me with a football medal. I wasn’t happy.
He wasn’t either as the team strips were Smellies.

Curmudgeon Radge
Oh aye, and he and Jardine nearly went toe to toe when the captaincy changed.

Was Greig not a jambo in his youth?

I had a job in Dolcis in Princes St in the mid-70s and I remember serving him. He was in with his missus and all I can remember was his sour puss and how he left everything to his missus to decide.

And bought a pair of ultra conservative, brown leather brogues off the middle shelf.

Miserable c%^t.