• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

I’m Hearing

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Hibs after Jason Cummings... well somebody had tae dae it :rascal:

Would love that tae be true bill ! Happy new year mate x

Would love that tae be true bill ! Happy new year mate x

Me tae mate, happy new year to you and mrs T tae

Happy New Year Billy and to my fellow Bouncers.

This would be amazing if this came off, although his dad is saying he wants to prove himself down south.

Happy New Year Billy and to my fellow Bouncers.

This would be amazing if this came off, although his dad is saying he wants to prove himself down south.

I'm sure his dad will dae fine down south but what about Jase?

I don't get many snipers of info but i was told that Dylan is wanted by Blackburn Rovers at end of the season. Celtic will not make any kind of offer on John McGinn, SJM is likely to go to West Ham £4-5M. We deffo are interested in Henderson but Celtic want a fair bit of cash.

Docherty from Hamilton is who I heard and Henderson from Celtic.

Seemingly looking to bring in a striker but no names as of yet.

Docherty from Hamilton is who I heard and Henderson.

Docherty would be great but appears to be heading to Scotland's Shame.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get many snipers of info but i was told that Dylan is wanted by Blackburn Rovers at end of the season. Celtic will not make any kind of offer on John McGinn, SJM is likely to go to West Ham £4-5M. We deffo are interested in Henderson but Celtic want a fair bit of cash.

I'd imagine Dylan will be heavily in demand. Hope he is still here the end of this month.

Docherty would be great but appears to be heading to Scotland's Shame.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd imagine Dylan will be heavily in demand. Hope he is still here the end of this month.

Funny K mate as I said the same but all I got was wait and see, so we must be putting cash on this maybe SJM is leaving after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Cant be that much for Hendo, I would pay it regardless he is a Hibs legend and will add quality to our first 11.

Docherty from Hamilton is who I heard and Henderson from Celtic.

Seemingly looking to bring in a striker but no names as of yet.

I'm hearing a striker from Dundee

I'm hearing a striker from Dundee

Who?

I'd guess he really likes maple syrup.

I’d take the big laddie they got from Dunfermline, he should really have scored against us if it wasn’t for Marciano’s wonder save

I’d take the big laddie they got from Dunfermline, he should really have scored against us if it wasn’t for Marciano’s wonder save

The wee Moroccan guy?

I'd guess he really likes maple syrup.

Yer a haber

I'll get my coat :sadwalk:

Jamie MacLaren - Aussie forward - on his way to Edinburgh per a Darmstadt newspaper report today and not going to their winter training camp today with others.

HoMFC far more likely to pay nearer what his German club want towards his wage.

Did F all in Germany but goals record in Oz is very good.

Last edited:
Seen this on Hibees Mad, have we been linked with him before?

[FONT=&quot][h=5]Last updated : 22 December 2017[/h]
Viewed : 812​

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

According to reports, Hibs have joined the race to sign Darmstadt 98 striker Jamie Maclaren.
The World Game is reporting that the Hibees have joined a number of clubs from across Europe in the race to sign the Australian striker.
The 24-year-old is apparently available on a loan deal from the German.2 Bundesliga club, but the Hibees will face a fight for his signatue.
As well as clubs from Holland, Spain and Belgium, amongst others, being linked with the player, Hearts and Rangers are also said to be monitoring his situation.
However, a move to Tynecastle could be his likely destination, with Maclaren's Scottish dad said to be huge Jambo.
Maclaren has struggled for game time in Germany, but was prolific during his time in Australia's A-League, when he played for Perth Glory and Bisbane Roar.
Hibs have already told Lithuanian forward Deivydas Matulevičius he can leave Easter Road, despite only signing him in the summer, after he failed to impress, which will free up wages for Hibs to make their move for the Australian international.
[/FONT]

German reports now that it is Hibs.
Will be celebrating this one when signed.

Jamie Maclaren - Wikipedia

Maclaren vor Wechsel nach Edinburgh - Bundesliga - kicker

Hope they've not got their Edinburgh clubs mixed up

German reports now that it is Hibs.
Will be celebrating this one when signed.

Jamie Maclaren - Wikipedia

Maclaren vor Wechsel nach Edinburgh - Bundesliga - kicker

Hope they've not got their Edinburgh clubs mixed up

Is 5 foot 10 not a wee bit on the short side for a target man?

Is 5 foot 10 not a wee bit on the short side for a target man?

Not a target man as far as I know. He bangs the goals in based on Brisbane Wiki record.

Lennon doesn't play with a target man so dunno where that chat has came from.

Coming on loan according to the German report, delighted if we pull this off certainly knows where the goals are.

Not a target man as far as I know. He bangs the goals in based on Brisbane Wiki record.

Lennon doesn't play with a target man so dunno where that chat has came from.
Poacher and runner in behind going by the few minutes hes been on the pitch for darmstadt

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Poacher and runner in behind going by the few minutes hes been on the pitch for darmstadt

How are you doing Pert old chap. Haven't seen you post in a while.

How are you doing Pert old chap. Haven't seen you post in a while.
Hey yeh just been snooping rather than posting lately all is good here how are you?

Hey yeh just been snooping rather than posting lately all is good here how are you?

I'm ok bro. I haven't got a 50 foot screen to watch fitba on but other than that...

Glad to hear all is ok in Darmstadt.

This thread has been viewed 2013 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back