• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Huns at home

Old north enclosure

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Did we cut their allocation ?

Sadly no.

Hope see a decent Hibs turnout now, our prices don’t help

It should considering they hurled bottles and cans at our players on Sunday.

They are cretins and shouldn’t be anywhere near our stadium 😡

And btw if ONE of their players had a bottle thrown at him at ER , the perpetrator would be hunted down and identified as has happened on numerous occassions 😡

And btw if ONE of their players had a bottle thrown at him at ER , the perpetrator would be hunted down and identified as has happened on numerous occassions 😡
Agreed and there were multiple items thrown not just one thing!

We've seen them throwing things at our players at Ibrox before as well.

Revenge for us stamping all over their players in 2016. No doubt the papers will be all over this to highlight their hooliganism 🤐

Revenge for us stamping all over their players in 2016. No doubt the papers will be all over this to highlight their hooliganism 🤐
Will not get a mention

They also threw cans from the Upper South as we were waving them goodbye with 10 minutes left to play. Scum.

They also threw cans from the Upper South as we were waving them goodbye with 10 minutes left to play. Scum.
" Rangers fans forced to flee fearing a repeat of 2016 "

They are cretins and shouldn’t be anywhere near our stadium 😡
Could the club if it chose to allocate them zero tickets on the basis they are not welcome or would the SFA say that is breaching some sort of code ?

Could the club if it chose to allocate them zero tickets on the basis they are not welcome or would the SFA say that is breaching some sort of code ?
When the rangers gave hibs 0 tkts for ipox , there were no rules to justify that , so a reciprocal allocation ,0, would be justified . No happen anyway , the argument’s already been done 🤷‍♂️

When the rangers gave hibs 0 tkts for ipox , there were no rules to justify that , so a reciprocal allocation ,0, would be justified . No happen anyway , the argument’s already been done 🤷‍♂️
It is up to the individual club to choose then
I didn’t know that but do now
Cheers

More than likely we’d be told to give them the FF stand too.

It is up to the individual club to choose then
I didn’t know that but do now
Cheers
Some BS about having to move season ticket holders away from the seating around the dug out. So you sell 900 less to your home fans then as you have an away allocation to cover for a team that are overly generous to allow their knuckle draggers far too many tickets. The Jambos went to Ibrox the week after and they get a full allocation!

Some BS about having to move season ticket holders away from the seating around the dug out. So you sell 900 less to your home fans then as you have an away allocation to cover for a team that are overly generous to allow their knuckle draggers far too many tickets. The Jambos went to Ibrox the week after and they get a full allocation!
Tbf the red zone that was in place for ages, was lifted soon after the Hibs game, meaning the Huns never had to leave a large area empty behind the dug out, the gunts just happened to be the first team to visit castle grey skull after that

Tbf the red zone that was in place for ages, was lifted soon after the Hibs game, meaning the Huns never had to leave a large area empty behind the dug out, the gunts just happened to be the first team to visit castle grey skull after that
I thought it was lifted before the hibs game 🤷‍♂️

I thought it was lifted before the hibs game 🤷‍♂️

Nope.

Hearts were gonna complain as they were getting nothing
Then the requirement to have a red zone was lifted

Makes no difference anyway . The fact their fans threw bottles etc at our players gives us licence to do what we want IMO

And , we are only obliged to give them , what they give us , a few hindred , no , and as we dont need the money apparently , why give them more 🤷‍♂️

Has any of these scumbags been reported on the TV about launching missiles at our players??

Makes no difference anyway . The fact their fans threw bottles etc at our players gives us licence to do what we want IMO
I don't think it works like that Joe. You can't throw bottles at them, pish in the street, sing about being up to your knees in anything at all I suspect.
And , we are only obliged to give them , what they give us , a few hindred , no , and as we dont need the money apparently , why give them more 🤷‍♂️
Not sure where you get the notion that we don't need the money either.
If we are that flush I'd rather make it cheaper for Hibs fans to get in.

I don't think it works like that Joe. You can't throw bottles at them, pish in the street, sing about being up to your knees in anything at all I suspect.

Sure it was said on another thread that we didn’t need the money , by whom I dont recall 🤷‍♂️ Makes no difference anyway

If we were that flush people like us wouldn't have been buying season tickets to not watch any games , a very strange thought that we are that well off

Has any of these scumbags been reported on the TV about launching missiles at our players??
No

Gunts are only giving them 1000 tickets.

Fair play.

Never thought I’d be envious of something that lot did 😩

Never thought I’d be envious of something that lot did 😩
I honestly couldn't care less how many huns are at ER , be great if we could fill the stadium ourselves but thats never likely to happen i don't think

I honestly couldn't care less how many huns are at ER , be great if we could fill the stadium ourselves but thats never likely to happen i don't think
That’s my position too.
If we had the demand from Hibs fans (or football tourists) then great. Cut the allowance for away supporters a bit. But not a complete ban.
I hope this trend of keeping away fans ‘away’ is short lived.

That’s my position too.
If we had the demand from Hibs fans (or football tourists) then great. Cut the allowance for away supporters a bit. But not a complete ban.
I hope this trend of keeping away fans ‘away’ is short lived.
Yep if we can fill the seats then great

Yep if we can fill the seats then great
We’ve cut the OF allocation before, 4 times under Lennon IIRC and we never lost once.

That is another argument to be had for cutting their ticket allocation IMO. Better results v them = higher league position = more prize money. OR, better results v them = more of a ‘feel good’ factor = more tickets / season tickets sold = more money.

We’ve cut the OF allocation before, 4 times under Lennon IIRC and we never lost once.

That is another argument to be had for cutting their ticket allocation IMO. Better results v them = higher league position = more prize money. OR, better results v them = more of a ‘feel good’ factor = more tickets / season tickets sold = more money.
Need another poll from MSG 🤔

Perhaps could fill it if linked attending ER for that game meant into a draw to purchase tickets for the final -imagine ER full of hibees for the game against Scotland’s shame

Perhaps could fill it if linked attending ER for that game meant into a draw to purchase tickets for the final -imagine ER full of hibees for the game against Scotland’s shame

Not enough time to do that and with 11,500 season ticket holders, it would mean only 6000 tickets would be available.

You lose the argument saying "on numerous occasions". I get your point completely though.

This thread has been viewed 2315 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back