Huns at home

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Makes no difference anyway . The fact their fans threw bottles etc at our players gives us licence to do what we want IMO

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
And , we are only obliged to give them , what they give us , a few hindred , no , and as we dont need the money apparently , why give them more 🤷‍♂️

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Makes no difference anyway . The fact their fans threw bottles etc at our players gives us licence to do what we want IMO
I don't think it works like that Joe. You can't throw bottles at them, pish in the street, sing about being up to your knees in anything at all I suspect.
And , we are only obliged to give them , what they give us , a few hindred , no , and as we dont need the money apparently , why give them more 🤷‍♂️
Not sure where you get the notion that we don't need the money either.
If we are that flush I'd rather make it cheaper for Hibs fans to get in.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
I don't think it works like that Joe. You can't throw bottles at them, pish in the street, sing about being up to your knees in anything at all I suspect.

Sure it was said on another thread that we didn’t need the money , by whom I dont recall 🤷‍♂️ Makes no difference anyway

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator

If we were that flush people like us wouldn't have been buying season tickets to not watch any games , a very strange thought that we are that well off

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I honestly couldn't care less how many huns are at ER , be great if we could fill the stadium ourselves but thats never likely to happen i don't think
That’s my position too.
If we had the demand from Hibs fans (or football tourists) then great. Cut the allowance for away supporters a bit. But not a complete ban.
I hope this trend of keeping away fans ‘away’ is short lived.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
That’s my position too.
If we had the demand from Hibs fans (or football tourists) then great. Cut the allowance for away supporters a bit. But not a complete ban.
I hope this trend of keeping away fans ‘away’ is short lived.
Yep if we can fill the seats then great

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Yep if we can fill the seats then great
We’ve cut the OF allocation before, 4 times under Lennon IIRC and we never lost once.

That is another argument to be had for cutting their ticket allocation IMO. Better results v them = higher league position = more prize money. OR, better results v them = more of a ‘feel good’ factor = more tickets / season tickets sold = more money.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
We’ve cut the OF allocation before, 4 times under Lennon IIRC and we never lost once.

That is another argument to be had for cutting their ticket allocation IMO. Better results v them = higher league position = more prize money. OR, better results v them = more of a ‘feel good’ factor = more tickets / season tickets sold = more money.
Need another poll from MSG 🤔

Boo

Just A Radge
I honestly couldn't care less how many huns are at ER , be great if we could fill the stadium ourselves but thats never likely to happen i don't think
Perhaps could fill it if linked attending ER for that game meant into a draw to purchase tickets for the final -imagine ER full of hibees for the game against Scotland’s shame

Admin
Perhaps could fill it if linked attending ER for that game meant into a draw to purchase tickets for the final -imagine ER full of hibees for the game against Scotland’s shame

Not enough time to do that and with 11,500 season ticket holders, it would mean only 6000 tickets would be available.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here