HSL

Hibee Kev

Well-Known Radge
I’ve said my thoughts on this loads of time, most disagree which is fair dos.

Id say the strategy now is akin to Bob “give us you’re f@£&ing money” Geldof
I hear what you’re saying but it’s a fan’s initiative? If you’ve got some better ideas let’s hear them 👍🏻

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I hear what you’re saying but it’s a fan’s initiative? If you’ve got some better ideas let’s hear them 👍🏻
HSL can do whatever they want, that’s up to them. I could put money into Hibs, but I’d want some checks and balances or something in return. Hibs aren’t a charity.

I liked the idea of putting money into hibs to buy a group shareholding, so I think that’s a much better idea than adding hibs to the list of charities I support.

but really, this Groundhog Day.

Daniel1875

Just A Radge
As part of the #RoadToEurope initiative we are really keen to tell some of the stories of Hibs fans who have backed the club during a season behind closed doors.

It doesn't matter if you're a member of Hibernian Supporters, a season ticket holder or usually a walk up fan - it would be great to feature a range of Hibees and tell their stories of watching Hibs at home for a whole season.

You'll need to have access to a Google account to take part, but you can do so by clicking here. We'll feature some of the best ones on hiberniansupporters.co.uk before the end of the season.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Given the huge sums of money donated to the club by fans through HSL this season, wouldn’t it be a good gesture from the club to show their appreciation by donating prizes to HSL to distribute to their members?

you could even run it as a raffle.

prizes could include season tickets, merchandise, advertising. Just a little show of appreciation to the fans.

although, no reason really to put it through HSL the club could run it directly I suppose.

Hattie

Donator
Lots top prizes they could offer as appreciation.
A table at a cat B game hospitality... and a cat A game. 4 places at a table, 2 places.
things that would be greatly appreciated by any fan
A table for a cat A game is about £1500 for 10 ah think. Some prize... but maybe even less numbers, like 5 prizes of x2 seats etc
A table of winners. 5 prizes gor 2 seats all at same table

Daniel1875

Just A Radge
As part of the #RoadToEurope initiative, Hibernian Supporters will be sharing stories from fans about the season behind closed doors.

The first article is online today and can be read by clicking here, with Peter Gray taking the time to let us know how he's found a whole year away from Easter Road.

If you'd like to have a chance of being featured you can complete the questions here via Google forms and we'll use the best ones before the end of the season.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Given the huge sums of money donated to the club by fans through HSL this season, wouldn’t it be a good gesture from the club to show their appreciation by donating prizes to HSL to distribute to their members?

you could even run it as a raffle.

prizes could include season tickets, merchandise, advertising. Just a little show of appreciation to the fans.

although, no reason really to put it through HSL the club could run it directly I suppose.
And season ticket buyers!

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00