HSL

Smurf

VIP Member
Registered
I thought it would have been higher? That's 2400 contributions of a tenner and thought we were close to 4000 monthly contributor's?

24K a month maybe gets us two additional player's for the season?

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
VIP Member
Registered
I thought it would have been higher? That's 2400 contributions of a tenner and thought we were close to 4000 monthly contributor's?

24K a month maybe gets us two additional player's for the season?

No. They confirmed that the 4K was number who had contributed as opposed to those making regular monthly contributions. It’s been a similar amount for last couple of months so no surprises there.

Smurf

VIP Member
Registered
No. They confirmed that the 4K was number who had contributed as opposed to those making regular monthly contributions. It’s been a similar amount for last couple of months so no surprises there.

It's gone 30K, 21K & 24K. It's well short of the targeted figure of 500K annually. The club needs to engage properly with these guys to enable them to put out a package to entice much more donations/subscriptions.

Rocky

VIP Member
Registered
So the number of current contributors is 2400, and 1600 once contributed and now don’t? Have I understood?
I'd imagine the majority of the 1,600 would have made one off contributions in the past as opposed to having been previous regular contributors then stopped.

Daniel1875

Registered
Following September’s payment, Hibernian Supporters has now contributed in excess of £1 million to the club since it’s inception in 2015. Around £780,000 of which acquired a 15.4% shareholding in the club with over £220,000 now donated since the takeover last summer.

It’s a huge sum of money raised by ordinary supporters and a heartfelt thanks to all contributors, old and new, since 2015. Thanks are also due to all of the board members who have come and gone over the years and who’s hard hours have helped get the initiative to where it is today.

As with all voluntary organisations there have been some ups and downs. There have been some things which I’m sure could have been done better and there are things which could be done better going forward.

In the years following relegation we have experienced promotion, Europe, a Scottish Cup win and now hopefully we have a team on the pitch which can help us push on under a manager who appears to be steering us in the right direction.

If you’ve been on board for years or you’ve just joined recently - thank you. If you’re yet to sign up - please consider doing so.

We all want to see a successful team on the pitch and during these tough times with Easter Road laying empty every contribution goes a long way to helping the club be competitive on the pitch.

tricky

VIP Member
Registered
I’ll be in the 1600 as paid in from the start but stopped earlier this year when the share thing halted, probably start up again at some point in future

Power

VIP Member
Registered
Following September’s payment, Hibernian Supporters has now contributed in excess of £1 million to the club since it’s inception in 2015. Around £780,000 of which acquired a 15.4% shareholding in the club with over £220,000 now donated since the takeover last summer.

It’s a huge sum of money raised by ordinary supporters and a heartfelt thanks to all contributors, old and new, since 2015. Thanks are also due to all of the board members who have come and gone over the years and who’s hard hours have helped get the initiative to where it is today.

As with all voluntary organisations there have been some ups and downs. There have been some things which I’m sure could have been done better and there are things which could be done better going forward.

In the years following relegation we have experienced promotion, Europe, a Scottish Cup win and now hopefully we have a team on the pitch which can help us push on under a manager who appears to be steering us in the right direction.

If you’ve been on board for years or you’ve just joined recently - thank you. If you’re yet to sign up - please consider doing so.

We all want to see a successful team on the pitch and during these tough times with Easter Road laying empty every contribution goes a long way to helping the club be competitive on the pitch.
Top note ✅

Rocky

VIP Member
Registered

Just tried to do a one off donation and getting an exception message. As I've said before I do appreciate the effort that volunteers put into HSL but nothing ever seems to be straightforward and I'm a lazy bugger so if it doesn't work first time I end up forgetting all about it.

davhfc

VIP Member
Registered
Just tried to do a one off donation and getting an exception message. As I've said before I do appreciate the effort that volunteers put into HSL but nothing ever seems to be straightforward and I'm a lazy bugger so if it doesn't work first time I end up forgetting all about it.
I got this error the other week so emailed HSL support but got no reply, then tried again last week same issue. I was trying to get a pin badge but ended up contributing to the bounce instead, money still well spent.

Hattie

Donator
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
I got this error the other week so emailed HSL support but got no reply, then tried again last week same issue. I was trying to get a pin badge but ended up contributing to the bounce instead, money still well spent.
Good deed 👍 but simply not good enough from hsl. They most probably have lost out on a lot due to these type problems

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£130.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks