• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

HSL Yellow top

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Going back on sale

Does that mean that sales were shit/orders overestimated. Just asking likes.

BIG G

BIG G
I'm assuming they've sold the first batch (there was an email a while ago flogging off a few that were left over) and are gauging interest for a second run.

I'm assuming they've sold the first batch (there was an email a while ago flogging off a few that were left over) and are gauging interest for a second run.
What you say is blisteringly, what the fuck and not realistic amigo.

A second run my erse.

BIG G

It's going to be done on a pre-order basis again with the club ordering more or less the numbers ordered by fans.

There's been quite a few people keen to get one after seeing it in the flesh or being worn on the tele. A few have decided they'd like one to wear after sticking the first one in a frame.

The details will be confirmed later today but the shirts will go on sale from hiberniandirect.co.uk and won't be available after the sales window closes.

The sizing will be exactly the same as the last batch so worth bearing this in mind if you're placing an order.

BIG G
They were underestimated so they’ve ordered more.

A second run my erse.

BIG G
G - there's no yellow kits left at Easter Road, this isn't a ploy to sell some shirts they have lying around.

Any ordered in this sale will be made to order by Macron and available in a couple of months when they are produced and shipped.

How many were sold?

A second run my erse.

BIG G
Hibs are back. 3rd in the league and heading for a shot at European glory. “Merch” is flying off the shelves and we are struggling to keep up with demand and have duly ordered more.

I only deal in facts.

As Daniel said would go a couple of sizes up

They were underestimated so they’ve ordered more.
I think the first run was purely made to order, and there must have been next to none available elsewhere. There's a bit of demand so club are getting that right.

What they could have done better was add the additional names of everyone who is now a member - I might have bought one then.

I think the first run was purely made to order, and there must have been next to none available elsewhere. There's a bit of demand so club are getting that right.

What they could have done better was add the additional names of everyone who is now a member - I might have bought one then.
This.

I'm amazed in general by our clubs procurement and their inability to get any grasp on demand. Every year we sell out and folk are waiting months to get stock. I couldn't buy a home top in September FFS.

The Scottish Cup merchandise debacle still irritates....

It wouldn't be a Friday without a gripe from Smurf

:giggley:

It wouldn't be a Friday without a gripe from Smurf

:giggley:

Constructive criticism. ?

And as a purchaser of two season tickets, shareholder, HSL monthly contributor and ad hoc extra HSL contributor, I'm exercising the opportunity on this forum to express frustration that the club could better maximise income streams. ?

Constructive criticism. ?

And as a purchaser of two season tickets, shareholder, HSL monthly contributor and ad hoc extra HSL contributor, I'm exercising the opportunity on this forum to express frustration that the club could better maximise income streams. ?
I know. It's just that it's weird that a good-news story about a strip being made available due to public demand is quickly turned into a negative.
Actually, it's not weird. Par for the course.

I know. It's just that it's weird that a good-news story about a strip being made available due to public demand is quickly turned into a negative.
Actually, it's not weird. Par for the course.
No disrespect Drew but when last out of interest did you buy a top?

I bought the yellow one in October; my name's on it.

No disrespect Drew but when last out of interest did you buy a top?

I got last season's purple one at Christmas, I only went one size up. Big mistake, I look like a fucking marshmallow with it on.

I bought the yellow one in October; my name's on it.
We need photographic evidence! ??☺️

If you look like what I'm like in a fitba tap you'll no go there! ?

@1875 a marshmallow flatters me with how I look in a Hibs tap these days!

Mine is still in the packaging. I'm wearing it to the next cup final, no matter how awful it looks

Mine is still in the packaging. I'm wearing it to the next cup final, no matter how awful it looks
I think it looks really good in real life. I'm glad I bought 2 sizes up though otherwise I might look like a marshmallow!

One thing about the sizing is that it's all fine for fit young laddies with ripped bodies squeezing into skin tight tops, like what the elite athletes do in our teams. Once you're beyond the playing stage of life, well beyond, then loose fitting is the way to go. You'd think they'd take that into consideration when selling these things.

The shirt will be on-sale from tomorrow morning at 10am until Sunday 14th February at hiberniandirect.co.uk.

Orders will be fulfilled in April when the shipment arrives from Macron.

Info online here.

This thread has been viewed 1304 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50