• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

how bad

steveboy

Just A Radge
Reaction score
how bad was the ref today,worst i have ever seen i dont think they had 1 player booked.:banger:

usual story - only thing to be grateful for is that he didnae send off Stevie W for the 2nd Maloney "penalty" - looked soft but from where I was sitting Stevie lunged in and wee fcukbaws doesnae need a second invitation to hit the grass.

To be honest some of the referees this season that have been dreadful because of their incompetence but whoever that was today was a biased Celtic b*stard :boxing: For Thommo to be the only player booked was disgraceful:banger:

Absolutely brilliant performance by hibs today, even better when we only had 10 men. The ref was an absolute joke and so was that wee fat bald prat infront of us in the west. He never kept up with play and let that diddy Baldi do anything he wanted. Disgrace:tuttut:

the referee is either a rangers fan or sumfin so he wood be wantin us not 2 catch up suposedly

:MG
steveboy said:
how bad was the ref today,worst i have ever seen i dont think they had 1 player booked.:banger:

Not only the ref but the assistant ref.

Killens "goal" was chalked off for being offside he wasnt but I can understand why the linesman flagged it, he was a bit behind play and from his angle it looked offside:dunno:

The first penalty was a feckin disgrace, maloney slipped as did whitaker but no contact was made and the ref should never have given a penalty let alone book whittaker.

Second penaly was as weak as the first - well done Zibby for the save.

Ivan right through and getting dragged back by the arm with the ref and assistant in full view and its waved on.

Nakamura? How many bad tackles does it take to even get a talking to:dunno:

Its times like this you want Vlad the Mad to start ranting on about injustice ---- OOOPS no it isnt but that ref should be taken out to the barn and put out of his:MG :MG :MG :MG misery

the ref was a joke the day but hibs done well n deeks goal was a screamer!!

Dub said:

Killens "goal" was chalked off for being offside he wasnt but I can understand why the linesman flagged it, he was a bit behind play and from his angle it looked offside:dunno:

The first penalty was a feckin disgrace, maloney slipped as did whitaker but no contact was made and the ref should never have given a penalty let alone book whittaker.

Ivan right through and getting dragged back by the arm with the ref and assistant in full view and its waved on.

Its times like this you want Vlad the Mad to start ranting on about injustice ---- OOOPS no it isnt but that ref should be taken out to the barn and put out of his:MG :MG :MG :MG misery

Maloney goes down more often than Jenna Jameson and Nakamura is no far behind him! first one to reach a million "simulations" buys the others lifetime membership to the Commie pools diving club!

BigD said:
Maloney goes down more often than Jenna Jameson and Nakamura is no far behind him! first one to reach a million "simulations" buys the others lifetime membership to the Commie pools diving club!
:rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

Landells said:
It was god when they stepped up to take the penalty and every cnt was throwing stuff at the ref :rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

:thumbgrin

No it wasn't:tuttut:

Hibees_Daft said:
No it wasn't:tuttut:

I agree probably cost hibs 10 k ya feckin erse. :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut:

Landells said:
It was god when they stepped up to take the penalty and every cnt was throwing stuff at the ref :rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

:thumbgrin

that was funny :rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor so much stuff being thrown at him, but it costs hibs when the fans do that

the ref was a fecking disgrace, prick!!!! he was given them everything!
hibs go one up, so the refs in scotland once again give the old-firm a penalty !!!:banger: :banger:

Why in gods name do we have this 'the ref wis pish the day threads':dunno:

We know before the games start that the referees are shyte, there isn't a decent one in Scotland.:sad

Is anyone surprised by how bad he was today:dunno: I never thought i'd here myself say this but bring back Hugh Dallas:banger:

The ref was bad, he should have sent off Whittaker and booked both Killen and Sproule for persistent fouling.

2waystreetCSC

The cheating Japanese guy should have had four bookings..

He got none.:sad

loonky said:
the referee is either a rangers fan or sumfin so he wood be wantin us not 2 catch up suposedly

No offence loonky, but either you should post at 3 in the morning, or I should read your posts AT 3 in the morning, because I can't make any sense out of the above...... yet I can hold perfectly understandable conversations with Madmike......:dunno:

Pearce7 said:
The ref was bad, he should have sent off Whittaker and booked both Killen and Sproule for persistent fouling.

2waystreetCSC

Add to that Nagasaki for a foul on Thompson and a dive at the edge of the box .

Forzahibs said:
Add to that Nagasaki for a foul on Thompson and a dive at the edge of the box .

He coulfd have been booked on four seperate incidents. Diving little shit.

the linesman and rwef AND moleney and the Nackeredmoora fud are /were cheetn like fuck aw deay!!!!!!!!!:sad

Broxburn_Hibby said:
Is anyone surprised by how bad he was today:dunno: I never thought i'd here myself say this but bring back Hugh Dallas:banger:

Bring back Charlie Richmond and his simple incompetence - that display today was bordering on the corrupt! :banger:

Personally I think people are overreacting. There have been a lot worse refereeing performances seen over the years. Fair enough Nakamura should have been booked a number of times but I don't have any complaints over the penalties.

hibee_shearer said:
Personally I think people are overreacting. There have been a lot worse refereeing performances seen over the years. Fair enough Nakamura should have been booked a number of times but I don't have any complaints over the penalties.

To be fair, the East Stand linesman was actually ten time worse IMO!

that display today was bordering on the corrupt! :banger:[/QUOTE]

Best post on the "ref" i have seen tonight. It WAS CORRUPT.

Boring bloody cheating.

The ref was a cheat. Some refs make bad decisions in matches but today was quite clear that him and the east stand side linesman where biased.

Dub said:

Naw both their penealties WERE penalties but hwat aboot the one we didn't get when Sproule was fouled near the bye line ?

I know i'm going to get pelters for this going by the post so far on this thread, but I don't think the referee got much wrong today if anything. I thought both penalty decisions were correct, although as I have said on another thread I will happily post again tomorrow after seeing the highlights, and say he got it wrong if that's what they show. I also thought he was correct to send off Simon Brown who was far too slow in seeing the danger, and come out of his goal. Yes, there was a bit of timewasting and conning going on but there is in most games. It is very hard for a referee to see when a player is deliberately cheating or trying to con him.

The way most of the crowd were reacting, you would almost think it was the referee who lost us the game today. We lost because we failed to take our chances in the first half, and once again made elementary errors in defence. Celtic just waited till we made our usual defensive blunders and used all their experience to capitalise on it.

Got to agree whittaker was found out on both occassions regarding penalties and brown knew what he was doing for the sending off .but i thought the ref was a little too friendly with celtic as he sent brown off and they were lining up the free, the ref was all happy smiley and joking with keane and the rest of them.

Greenmachine said:
Celtic just waited till we made our usual defensive blunders and used all their experience to capitalise on it.

Nope.

Celtic are cheats. Their players are an absolute disgrace.

Killens was a goal from where I was, which was in line with it. Second penalty didnt look like it. So yeah I am going to go with the ref and linesman cost us the game. Cos thats the way it happened. IMHO.

The first two to shake hands after the final whistle were..........

The ref and Maloney. I kid ye not.

Thought the ref got the 3 most important decisons correct...the 2 pens and Brown red card.

In saying that, Nakamura should have had at least a yellow for diving constantly and a couple of fouls.

Greenmachine said:
I know i'm going to get pelters for this going by the post so far on this thread, but I don't think the referee got much wrong today if anything. I thought both penalty decisions were correct, although as I have said on another thread I will happily post again tomorrow after seeing the highlights, and say he got it wrong if that's what they show. I also thought he was correct to send off Simon Brown who was far too slow in seeing the danger, and come out of his goal. Yes, there was a bit of timewasting and conning going on but there is in most games. It is very hard for a referee to see when a player is deliberately cheating or trying to con him.

The way most of the crowd were reacting, you would almost think it was the referee who lost us the game today. We lost because we failed to take our chances in the first half, and once again made elementary errors in defence. Celtic just waited till we made our usual defensive blunders and used all their experience to capitalise on it.

Completely Agree with that. i think people are over reacting to this defeat, and are saying the ref was terrible. We have much worse referee's over the years. Agree with you that both were penalties and simon should have been sent off. Fair enough nakamura should have been booked but I don't think Maloney was diving.

For its a grand old team to play for. Aye right, Strachan takes his little players for training.
:tuttut:

Greenmachine said:

I agree with most you say but the ref was poor, i am not disputing his decisions against us it is what he let them away with. Nakamura fouls Thomson from behind the ref gives the foul and speaks to Nakamura, he then does the same again minutes later the ref blows for a foul but does nothing about Nakamura not even when he takes a dive shortly after he waves play on. Petrov kicks the ball away in an obvious petulant manner is that not a bookable offence? Yeah maybe he was right with the decisions against us but the letter of the law is there for both teams.

Referee was average. It was clear he left his book in his locker and brought it back out for the second half. should have booked if not sent off Nakamura and maybe Whittaker should have walked. Nobody will ever come close to Charlie Richmond against Motherwell, ever.

:tuttut: dont be silly a weegies player gettin booked? you must be joking:rollfloor

The standard of referee's now is utter disgraceful.

Would like to see them interviewed after the game like some refs in England do, and explain these Dodgy decisions.

This thread has been viewed 3322 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50