how bad

arthurduncan

Nijinsky Radge
usual story - only thing to be grateful for is that he didnae send off Stevie W for the 2nd Maloney "penalty" - looked soft but from where I was sitting Stevie lunged in and wee fcukbaws doesnae need a second invitation to hit the grass.

Saint_Jimmy

Just A Radge
To be honest some of the referees this season that have been dreadful because of their incompetence but whoever that was today was a biased Celtic b*stard :boxing: For Thommo to be the only player booked was disgraceful:banger:

CockenzieHibee

Just A Radge
Absolutely brilliant performance by hibs today, even better when we only had 10 men. The ref was an absolute joke and so was that wee fat bald prat infront of us in the west. He never kept up with play and let that diddy Baldi do anything he wanted. Disgrace:tuttut:

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
:MG
steveboy said:
how bad was the ref today,worst i have ever seen i dont think they had 1 player booked.:banger:

Not only the ref but the assistant ref.

Killens "goal" was chalked off for being offside he wasnt but I can understand why the linesman flagged it, he was a bit behind play and from his angle it looked offside:dunno:

The first penalty was a feckin disgrace, maloney slipped as did whitaker but no contact was made and the ref should never have given a penalty let alone book whittaker.

Second penaly was as weak as the first - well done Zibby for the save.

Ivan right through and getting dragged back by the arm with the ref and assistant in full view and its waved on.

Nakamura? How many bad tackles does it take to even get a talking to:dunno:

Its times like this you want Vlad the Mad to start ranting on about injustice ---- OOOPS no it isnt but that ref should be taken out to the barn and put out of his:MG :MG :MG :MG misery

BigD

New radge
Dub said:
:MG

Not only the ref but the assistant ref.

Killens "goal" was chalked off for being offside he wasnt but I can understand why the linesman flagged it, he was a bit behind play and from his angle it looked offside:dunno:

The first penalty was a feckin disgrace, maloney slipped as did whitaker but no contact was made and the ref should never have given a penalty let alone book whittaker.

Second penaly was as weak as the first - well done Zibby for the save.

Ivan right through and getting dragged back by the arm with the ref and assistant in full view and its waved on.

Nakamura? How many bad tackles does it take to even get a talking to:dunno:

Its times like this you want Vlad the Mad to start ranting on about injustice ---- OOOPS no it isnt but that ref should be taken out to the barn and put out of his:MG :MG :MG :MG misery

Maloney goes down more often than Jenna Jameson and Nakamura is no far behind him! first one to reach a million "simulations" buys the others lifetime membership to the Commie pools diving club!

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
BigD said:
Maloney goes down more often than Jenna Jameson and Nakamura is no far behind him! first one to reach a million "simulations" buys the others lifetime membership to the Commie pools diving club!
:rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

Cal_Hibby_4_Life

Armagh Go Bragh Radge
Landells said:
It was god when they stepped up to take the penalty and every cnt was throwing stuff at the ref :rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

:thumbgrin

that was funny :rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor so much stuff being thrown at him, but it costs hibs when the fans do that

the ref was a fecking disgrace, prick!!!! he was given them everything!
hibs go one up, so the refs in scotland once again give the old-firm a penalty !!!:banger: :banger:

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Why in gods name do we have this 'the ref wis pish the day threads':dunno:

We know before the games start that the referees are shyte, there isn't a decent one in Scotland.:sad

Pearce7

New radge
The ref was bad, he should have sent off Whittaker and booked both Killen and Sproule for persistent fouling.

2waystreetCSC

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
The cheating Japanese guy should have had four bookings..

He got none.:sad

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
loonky said:
the referee is either a Huns fan or sumfin so he wood be wantin us not 2 catch up suposedly

No offence loonky, but either you should post at 3 in the morning, or I should read your posts AT 3 in the morning, because I can't make any sense out of the above...... yet I can hold perfectly understandable conversations with Madmike......:dunno:

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Pearce7 said:
The ref was bad, he should have sent off Whittaker and booked both Killen and Sproule for persistent fouling.

2waystreetCSC

Add to that Nagasaki for a foul on Thompson and a dive at the edge of the box .

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Forzahibs said:
Add to that Nagasaki for a foul on Thompson and a dive at the edge of the box .

He coulfd have been booked on four seperate incidents. Diving little shit.

kennyc

Well-Known Radge
the linesman and rwef AND moleney and the Nackeredmoora fud are /were cheetn like fuck aw deay!!!!!!!!!:sad

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here