Horrible Gunt

The Family

Capital Radge
Next time we play them I just hope someone knocks Naismith clean out. I don’t think I have ever felt so much hatred towards another player.

Great to see wee Griffiths shut him up after his penalty goal yesterday 💚

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
He is still loved at Everton for his charity workl I think off the pitch he is a good guy, on it he is a snarling wee hun bastard.
Spot on.
He’s a weird character who turns up on Christmas Day to serve homeless folks lunches, sticks a few quid in various charitable enterprises and is a ‘decent guy’.
Yet turns into a snarling spitting devious cheating shitebag who thinks nothing of deliberate and nasty attacks on opponents when he’s on the park.

On balance I’d still vote for knocking fuck out of him.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Spot on.
He’s a weird character who turns up on Christmas Day to serve homeless folks lunches, sticks a few quid in various charitable enterprises and is a ‘decent guy’.
Yet turns into a snarling spitting devious cheating shitebag who thinks nothing of deliberate and nasty attacks on opponents when he’s on the park.

On balance I’d still vote for knocking fuck out of him.
Seems fair

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Next time we play them I just hope someone knocks Naismith clean out. I don’t think I have ever felt so much hatred towards another player.

Great to see wee Griffiths shut him up after his penalty goal yesterday 💚

I hear you on this. Just want someone to cement the wee rat bastard.