• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Home top back in stock

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

Unfortunately the online store seems to still be having issues.

When I try to checkout it just freezes up at the payment stage. Anyone else encountering this?

I've sent multiple emails that have had no response - it's a substantial amount of kit I want to order, I don't get to go to the club shop (live abroad) so wanted to show some support and stuff to make the match day mornings a bit more of an event!

To be honest, this is my last try - getting really frustrated with the iffy Hibs TV coverage, the price hike and now this - more annoyed that I can't seem to get a response!

Unfortunately the online store seems to still be having issues.

When I try to checkout it just freezes up at the payment stage. Anyone else encountering this?

I've sent multiple emails that have had no response - it's a substantial amount of kit I want to order, I don't get to go to the club shop (live abroad) so wanted to show some support and stuff to make the match day mornings a bit more of an event!

To be honest, this is my last try - getting really frustrated with the iffy Hibs TV coverage, the price hike and now this - more annoyed that I can't seem to get a response!
I think this happened to me last year regarding the checkout problem. I'm sure I tried a different browser at the time. Shocking though that they don't seem to test out browsers before the site is put live. I think it was Chrome I was using too.

This thread has been viewed 618 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50