Home and away form this year

Admin
Won't be any building by Carlo either, he's just hopped back to Madrid.

Gerrard for the Everton job? 😁🙈

Saw that, I have a Carlo T for sale for any fans of Real Puta, 10 pesetas or nearest offer. Reckon Richie, Digne and Godfrey could end up with him in Madrid. Slimey wee shite that he is.

As for Gerrard, that would be the final boot in the balls for Toffees, its worse than following Hibs.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Saw that, I have a Carlo T for sale for any fans of Real Puta, 10 pesetas or nearest offer. Reckon Richie, Digne and Godfrey could end up with him in Madrid. Slimey wee shite that he is.

As for Gerrard, that would be the final boot in the balls for Toffees, its worse than following Hibs.

I seen Eddie Howes name at the bottom of the article and thought that sounded like a nightmare.
Crazy owner might bring in another high profile retiree though. If Mourinho never got the Roma job you know it'd be him 🤣

Digne might follow for sure, good player.

I also seen Messi has decided to stay for another couple years at Barca, his pal Sergio signing probably sealed that deal.

Admin
I seen Eddie Howes name at the bottom of the article and thought that sounded like a nightmare.
Crazy owner might bring in another high profile retiree though. If Mourinho never got the Roma job you know it'd be him 🤣

Digne might follow for sure, good player.

I also seen Messi has decided to stay for another couple years at Barca, his pal Sergio signing probably sealed that deal.

I only watched Barca play Real and Athletic this season, as a protest about giving Koeman the job. He will be gone soon.

Everton, well the goss is Nuno from Wolves, who I would be happy with.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here