• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Holidays in 2021

Seems to be that the government are hinting that abroad this summer is unkikely
Yeah... 🙈

A few years back we spent a weekend at Loch Goil in February,lodge with a hot tub for £360.
In July you could buy a car for the same price
Spent 5 days there about 22 years ago, before kids.. Drymsynie estate? Had a great time, weather was scorching the whole time

Perfect opportunity to bring people back to holidaying in this country but you know they will rip everybody off with prices through the roof.

Spent 5 days there about 22 years ago, before kids.. Drymsynie estate? Had a great time, weather was scorching the whole time
Aye.
To be fair to them the accommodation is top notch and the scenery is amazing so it justifies a premium price but no that much lol

From the Mirror.

"Foreign holidays will be illegal from next week under new coronavirus laws which could last until the end of June.

Brits trying to travel abroad without a reasonable excuse could be fined up to £5,000 under the legislation, which will come into force on Monday if approved by MPs."

For Brits read lazy journalism for English, given its MPs that are voting, but I don't think anyone can see Scotland not following this given TSG has been screaming for it for long enough!

(Are we allowed to link to the Mirror?)

Me and the missus are going to Charleston next week for a couple of days - sadly the team are in miami playing Beckhams mob.

Most likely going to the florida keys in the summer.

Me and the missus are going to Charleston next week for a couple of days - sadly the team are in miami playing Beckhams mob.

Is it not pretty mental in Florida?

Well, MORE mental than many other places anyway. There's some sort of student gathering there just now I think, so I'd expect the infection rates will rocket in the next couple of months.
I love Florida, been there several times for family holidays, and maybe I've got one more left in me. I doubt if it will be this or next year though.

You would never have guessed eh!!!!!
I thought there would be something to let their tory chums etc get there holidays.... Disgraceful but completely unsurprising...

Is it not pretty mental in Florida?

Well, MORE mental than many other places anyway. There's some sort of student gathering there just now I think, so I'd expect the infection rates will rocket in the next couple of months.
I love Florida, been there several times for family holidays, and maybe I've got one more left in me. I doubt if it will be this or next year though.
Aye, its gone tonto down there again, some states are already fully open again, they're just going to get worse.

My missus and I are fully vaccinated, so should be OK

Charleston is meant to be absolutely delightful

The US are getting thru the vaccinations at a fair rate of knots. They’ve hit 3m on two consecutive days. They sure know how to encourage the natives.....

Krispy Kreme is providing a sweet incentive to encourage vaccinations – free doughnuts through the end of 2021. Starting Monday, consumers who show a valid COVID-19 vaccination card at locations nationwide will get a free Original Glazed doughnut. The freebie is valid at all 369 Krispy Kreme shops in 41 states.

Going to book an all inclusive holiday in Mexico for a week. Would like to come hame for a few weeks later in the year too.

Going to book an all inclusive holiday in Mexico for a week. Would like to come hame for a few weeks later in the year too.
You and other Yankee based Bouncers should be offering tae house any native bounce radges at your yard for a wee holibob post apocalypse !

You and other Yankee based Bouncers should be offering tae house any native bounce radges at your yard for a wee holibob post apocalypse !

Ideal for our pre season friendly with Charleston Battery or whatever they are called

Ideal for our pre season friendly with Charleston Battery or whatever they are called
BOUNCE TOUR!!!!!

Booked to go to Cancun for a couple of weeks at the end of November, love it there. Hopefully by then it will be safe and travel will be allowed.

Went to a cottage in the borders Aug last year £350 for the week
Looked at the same cottage for this year now £550

Looks like it will be a holiday at home this year

This thread has been viewed 5534 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50