• Welcome to the New Server...Fire in, we lost about 1 hour although some of you a may have still been in DNS Propagation.
    See you in the Morning. GGTTH

Highest Score.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
can remember listening to the Rosenberg game while in hospital. a nurse let me listen to her radio. Was children's ward in leith hospital. biggest I've been to so far as I remember was airdrie 8 Montrose 2, last game of season before they won promotion the next year with sandy Clark captaining them.

there was the season with the cup games against celtic..4-3 and 4-4 games, was only at the latter.

I recall a three all draw with the Pars at East End. Late 80’s, possibly first game of the season?

I remember this game for several reasons.
First and foremost it was my five year old son Shauns first every game.
Secondly while walking across the park with said child at hand, being stopped by two arsehole policemen asking if I was a Hibs Casual.
Thirdly it sticks in my mind that this was young Ian Murrays (not that one) first Hibs game too.
Sunny, entertaining, first day of the season.

BIG G

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
There' not been many and I am struggling a bit myself to bring any to mind.

Going back into the mists of time I can recall the following;

We drew 3-3 with Dundee United at Tannadice in 1983.

Also, 3-3 draw with Dundee in 1974 in a Scottish cup tie at Easter Road with an Alan Gordon hat-trick....we lost the replay 3-0 at Dens Park.
We beat Kilmarnock 8-1 the week after the Dundee United away 3-3. IIRC Pat Stanton in his programme notes (v Celtic lost 0-3) attributed our Kilmarnock scoreline to the confidence from scoring 3 away to a then very good Dundee United.

Green juventine

Well-Known Radge
Sartorially dressed Weehibbydrew and 1875 taking in the game.

View attachment 4453

BIG G
Nothing to do with high scores but I was doing a close up of that photo and if you zoom in just after NEWS it looks like a big badgers ? heid draped over the side. There also seems to be a chap in robes and a wee white hat walking up the stairs heading away from the pitch.
I’ ve no been drinking honest I just gave alcohol up yesterday for Lent (unless I’m having withdrawal symptoms already)??????????

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £107.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts