• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs v St Johnstone - Scottish Cup Final

Can't do that, I'm sure we established Hibs are the home team...

Bugger. :3:

Read the thread M, all the answers to your questions are there. Best answers to viable stadiums are Aberdeen, Rugby Park, Tannadice, Fir Park, Dens Park or East End Park.

Or the 400 Hibs away season ticket holders.
Was this number ever confirmed

Brit awards. 4k Indoors 🙈🙈🤣

Ballot with available tickets so low will mean the chances of going in a group with friends/family are slim to none? Sounds pretty shite but obviously we’d all still go even on our tod!

Away ST holders would seem a fair starting point but guaranteed there’ll be moaning faced hibees whatever happens 😂
Better in yer ane hoose hugging yer pals eh.

That trumpet Jason Leitch who loves the sound of his voice on telly earlier today that it can't be Hampden. Fuck off tube. The SFA have known for weeks the route map of the Scottish Government. But the truth is for their own competition the Scottish FA cup they couldn't be arsed really trying to put in place something for us fans. Listening to that prick Daryl Broadfoot ("I've got Hearts fans that resent my Hibernian plaudits..." GTF you smarmy *&*^) on BBC Sportsound last night Tom English nailed him and the SFA's incompetence on this. Thanks to fan & media pressure the SFA have now put together a half hearted proposal for under 3000 fans in a 52,000 capacity stadium. The same organisation that's said throughout the pandemic that they have plans in place for football to restart with supporters.

That trumpet Jason Leitch who loves the sound of his voice on telly earlier today that it can't be Hampden. Fuck off tube. The SFA have known for weeks the route map of the Scottish Government. But the truth is for their own competition the Scottish FA cup they couldn't be arsed really trying to put in place something for us fans. Listening to that prick Daryl Broadfoot ("I've got Hearts fans that resent my Hibernian plaudits..." GTF you smarmy *&*^) on BBC Sportsound last night Tom English nailed him and the SFA's incompetence on this. Thanks to fan & media pressure the SFA have no put together a half hearted proposal for under 3000 fans in a 52,000 capacity stadium. The same organisation that's said throughout the pandemic that they have plans in place for football to restart with supporters.
Pathetic from an arse licker. It’s disgusting. Only have to look at England how they are handling the return of fans and no reason why it can’t be done here. They have been caught napping as per

Bet you if it was the huns in the final, there would be 12k there, as a "euro test"

Bet you if it was the huns in the final, there would be 12k there, as a "euro test"
Tbh, I think if it was the huns, they could have full capacity. Covid wouldn’t want to catch what the huns have got, even Covid has some standards

Tbh, I think if it was the huns, they could have full capacity. Covid wouldn’t want to catch what the huns have got, even Covid has some standards
Fair point.

If it was the Smellies, and having social distancing, would it be necessary to write out to them asking them to wash as happened in ‘normal times’?

Probably.

Fair point.

If it was the Smellies, and having social distancing, would it be necessary to write out to them asking them to wash as happened in ‘normal times’?

Probably.
Haha remember that. How embarrassing is that! Covid would be scared of them

Haha remember that. How embarrassing is that! Covid would be scared of them
I think a lot of folk don’t remember or maybe disbelieve why they are correctly called ‘The Smellies’.

Second to wear green, but first to wear dirty grey.

Duly ordered, thank you

You didn't mate, some other posters would cause a fight in an empty room.
No they wouldn't...

Let’s hope the bookies are right
The post above your had the Super Js as favourites. Let's hope the bookies are wrong. 7/5 is 28/10 and the Supers are at 21/10.

Can't do that, I'm sure we established Hibs are the home team...
That might have been my fault. i misspoke though, We're the away team.

Pathetic from an arse licker. It’s disgusting. Only have to look at England how they are handling the return of fans and no reason why it can’t be done here. They have been caught napping as per
Who is the arse licker you're referring to? Not Jason Leitch surely. He doesn't work for the government except as on secondment and he just tells it how it is as dictated by the science. Only have to look at England with the highest death toll in Europe to see who is handling the pandemic better. Imagine holding them up as a beacon to be followed,

Duly ordered, thank you

Yes, me too, thanks.

Ballot with available tickets so low will mean the chances of going in a group with friends/family are slim to none? Sounds pretty shite but obviously we’d all still go even on our tod!
I don't think I would, tbh - I'd rather not go without my lot. We will have a BBQ in one of our number's back garden instead.
That trumpet Jason Leitch who loves the sound of his voice
Ken! Thought I was the only one. The guy is on Off The Ball every week, and his "patient dad speaking to wide-eyed bairns" routine is really starting to get on my wick.
Covid-1690?

The post above your had the Super Js as favourites. Let's hope the bookies are wrong. 7/5 is 28/10 and the Supers are at 21/10.
7/5 is 14/10. Not had your coffee yet🤣

Who is the arse licker you're referring to? Not Jason Leitch surely. He doesn't work for the government except as on secondment and he just tells it how it is as dictated by the science. Only have to look at England with the highest death toll in Europe to see who is handling the pandemic better. Imagine holding them up as a beacon to be followed,
Yes him and in the context of the discussion and this subject plus where did I hold up England and the Tory government as a beacon to be followed?

👀🙈😂 Dub 7/5 is 28/20 😂😂

I don't think I would, tbh - I'd rather not go without my lot. We will have a BBQ in one of our number's back garden instead.

Ken! Thought I was the only one. The guy is on Off The Ball every week, and his "patient dad speaking to wide-eyed bairns" routine is really starting to get on my wick.

Covid-1690?

He's full of himself. Media whore.

Away ST holders would seem a fair starting point but guaranteed there’ll be moaning faced hibees whatever happens 😂
I was reading the arrangements for Spurs ticket ballot and the way they're doing it is you apply as a group. So if you're a group of 6 you get six entries into the ballot and it's all or nothing, i.e. if any one of the six is drawn you get six tickets. That seems the only sensible way to do it as presumably within groups you don't need to distance, so a group of 6 takes up less space in the stadium than 6 individual tickets.

If they do go down that route I don't think it'll be possible to differentiate between eg ASTs / folk who have renewed already for next year as each group might contain a mix of those. So my guess would be it'll be everyone who had a 20/21 season ticket is allowed to be included in a group application.

That might have been my fault. i misspoke though, We're the away team.
I know, I was just seeing if I could tip Shrink over the edge 😂.

For what it's worth I think I must have seen the same thing as you as I thought we were the home team too initially.

Reactions: Dub
👀🙈😂 Dub 7/5 is 28/20 😂😂
Oops. It must have been rum oclock when I posted that. I've got an arithmetic o'level anaw

For what it's worth I think I must have seen the same thing as you as I thought we were the home team too initially.
We're the home team on the official programme...

We're the home team on the official programme...
So it is, that's an interesting development although I suspect that's not the finalised cover design anyway.

Duly ordered, thank you
one on the way to Norway,

I was reading the arrangements for Spurs ticket ballot and the way they're doing it is you apply as a group. So if you're a group of 6 you get six entries into the ballot and it's all or nothing, i.e. if any one of the six is drawn you get six tickets. That seems the only sensible way to do it as presumably within groups you don't need to distance, so a group of 6 takes up less space in the stadium than 6 individual tickets.

If they do go down that route I don't think it'll be possible to differentiate between eg ASTs / folk who have renewed already for next year as each group might contain a mix of those. So my guess would be it'll be everyone who had a 20/21 season ticket is allowed to be included in a group application.
Lets start a Bounce group of say 150 then , boost our chances

Lets start a Bounce group of say 150 then , boost our chances
Great idea, if everyone wants to send me their client ref, name, long card number, expiry date and the three digits on back of card I'll get it sorted.

Great idea, if everyone wants to send me their client ref, name, long card number, expiry date and the three digits on back of card I'll get it sorted.
done

So have I been.

Send me your home address, will send you a £100 in the post too.

St. Johnstone missing 9 players tonight

I fcukin knew what you were up to ya ****.

:grrr:

This thread has been viewed 10539 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50