Hibs v St Johnstone - Scottish Cup Final

goldenhibby

Just A Radge
Read the thread M, all the answers to your questions are there. Best answers to viable stadiums are Aberdeen, Rugby Park, Tannadice, Fir Park, Dens Park or East End Park.

Or the 400 Hibs away season ticket holders.
Was this number ever confirmed

Jamie

Admin
Ballot with available tickets so low will mean the chances of going in a group with friends/family are slim to none? Sounds pretty shite but obviously we’d all still go even on our tod!

Away ST holders would seem a fair starting point but guaranteed there’ll be moaning faced hibees whatever happens 😂
Better in yer ane hoose hugging yer pals eh.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
That trumpet Jason Leitch who loves the sound of his voice on telly earlier today that it can't be Hampden. Fuck off tube. The SFA have known for weeks the route map of the Scottish Government. But the truth is for their own competition the Scottish FA cup they couldn't be arsed really trying to put in place something for us fans. Listening to that prick Daryl Broadfoot ("I've got Hearts fans that resent my Hibernian plaudits..." GTF you smarmy *&*^) on BBC Sportsound last night Tom English nailed him and the SFA's incompetence on this. Thanks to fan & media pressure the SFA have now put together a half hearted proposal for under 3000 fans in a 52,000 capacity stadium. The same organisation that's said throughout the pandemic that they have plans in place for football to restart with supporters.

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
That trumpet Jason Leitch who loves the sound of his voice on telly earlier today that it can't be Hampden. Fuck off tube. The SFA have known for weeks the route map of the Scottish Government. But the truth is for their own competition the Scottish FA cup they couldn't be arsed really trying to put in place something for us fans. Listening to that prick Daryl Broadfoot ("I've got Hearts fans that resent my Hibernian plaudits..." GTF you smarmy *&*^) on BBC Sportsound last night Tom English nailed him and the SFA's incompetence on this. Thanks to fan & media pressure the SFA have no put together a half hearted proposal for under 3000 fans in a 52,000 capacity stadium. The same organisation that's said throughout the pandemic that they have plans in place for football to restart with supporters.
Pathetic from an arse licker. It’s disgusting. Only have to look at England how they are handling the return of fans and no reason why it can’t be done here. They have been caught napping as per

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
Fair point.

If it was the Smellies, and having social distancing, would it be necessary to write out to them asking them to wash as happened in ‘normal times’?

Probably.
Haha remember that. How embarrassing is that! Covid would be scared of them

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Pathetic from an arse licker. It’s disgusting. Only have to look at England how they are handling the return of fans and no reason why it can’t be done here. They have been caught napping as per
Who is the arse licker you're referring to? Not Jason Leitch surely. He doesn't work for the government except as on secondment and he just tells it how it is as dictated by the science. Only have to look at England with the highest death toll in Europe to see who is handling the pandemic better. Imagine holding them up as a beacon to be followed,

aggie

Justified Radge
Ballot with available tickets so low will mean the chances of going in a group with friends/family are slim to none? Sounds pretty shite but obviously we’d all still go even on our tod!
I don't think I would, tbh - I'd rather not go without my lot. We will have a BBQ in one of our number's back garden instead.
That trumpet Jason Leitch who loves the sound of his voice
Ken! Thought I was the only one. The guy is on Off The Ball every week, and his "patient dad speaking to wide-eyed bairns" routine is really starting to get on my wick.
Tbh, I think if it was the huns, they could have full capacity. Covid wouldn’t want to catch what the huns have got, even Covid has some standards
Covid-1690?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here