Hibs v St Johnstone - Scottish Cup Final

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37

moathibby

Legendary Radge
News on Reporting Scotland just now. The Aberdeen chairman mooting the idea of the final happening there in order to let some fans in. Not sure how I feel. Would love to go to the final but the thought of going all the way to Aberdeen is a bit off-putting.
Sorry I didn't notice it was already being talked about.

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
Surely the bigger stadia the better, get as many in as possible....... mind you this is the SFA so they will probably look at cappielow

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
Only the headings are similar. The content is very different. I reckon I just give up my pre and post match threads, written every game to stimulate discussion on an often dead website and let you and others do it.
For what it’s worth I don’t mind the thread I started being merged into this. Still new to the site, didn’t mean tread on toes

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Only the headings are similar. The content is very different. I reckon I just give up my pre and post match threads, written every game to stimulate discussion on an often dead website and let you and others do it.
Who’s pissed on your 🍟?

You will do nothing of the sort Sir. 😜

Hattie

Donator
Has it actually been said that Murrayfeild refused? Im sure the idiots at the SFA said it wasnt cost effective!! Which if true is even worse, despicable that they think the fans are not due this.

Hattie

Donator
All i can find is the SFA say it wasnt cost effective... after some club said it was ripping up its pitch. All else relates to too costly and sfa decide agsinst using Parkhead 🤷‍♂️

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge
Has it actually been said that Murrayfeild refused? Im sure the idiots at the SFA said it wasnt cost effective!! Which if true is even worse, despicable that they think the fans are not due this.
First I'd heard was on radio today that SRU didn't want the hassle of hosting it.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here