• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs v Hamilton

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Damned busy at work so not had time to preview. No idea of what any team might look like as very little leaks out of Easter Road nowadays other then Scottie's news and that one squad member is missing with Covid..

Season ticket holders will have access to a live stream of the game via Hibs Pass, Tanner will be joined by Mickey Weir and Keith Wright – while Dave Armstrong and Tam McManus are commentating.

Remember, your log-in username on Hibs Pass will be first name-surname-season ticket reference number. For example, pat-stanton-12345 and it’s all lower-case.

PPV is available for anyone fan or either team, its £15 and you can sign up here.

Team wise our 3 5 2 has been pretty decent to watch and our last showing v the shaggers of the sheep was very good?

I expect to see something like this:

Rocky of course

A three of McGinn, McGregor and Hanlon

Cadden Right, Gogic Middle, Irvine Middle and Doig Left

Up front I would like to see Boyler, Murph and Nissy.

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!

Damned busy at work so not had time to preview. No idea of what any team might look like as very little leaks out of Easter Road nowadays other then Scottie's news and that one squad member is missing with Covid..

Season ticket holders will have access to a live stream of the game via Hibs Pass, Tanner will be joined by Mickey Weir and Keith Wright – while Dave Armstrong and Tam McManus are commentating.

Remember, your log-in username on Hibs Pass will be first name-surname-season ticket reference number. For example, pat-stanton-12345 and it’s all lower-case.

PPV is available for anyone fan or either team, its £15 and you can sign up here.

Team wise our 3 5 2 has been pretty decent to watch and our last showing v the shaggers of the sheep was very good?

Rocky of course

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!
Agree with most of that. Don't think Doidge deserves to be dropped.

Agree with most of that. Don't think Doidge deserves to be dropped.

Its personal preference with me, I prefer Nissy.

Rocky of course

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!

That’s the team for me too, hopefully none of them are the COVID-afflicted individual.

That’s the team for me too, hopefully none of them are the COVID-afflicted individual.

Yup, although we have a decent bench.

Reactions: Zab
Agree with that team 100%. I know folk like the work that Doidge does outside the box but personally I like the ball to end up in the ingin bag and I think those three up top are much better at making that happen. And there should be plenty in that midfield to get the ball into the right places.

A fringe player according to G O’C

Reactions: Zab
What’s the weather situation in Scotland- is it worth me waking up early for this or is the game likely to be postponed- was glad the Dingwall game was postponed so early as the kids were at their granny’s so me and my wife were able to spend the morning in bed - sorry Doc Shrink nae photos!

What’s the weather situation in Scotland- is it worth me waking up early for this or is the game likely to be postponed- was glad the Dingwall game was postponed so early as the kids were at their granny’s so me and my wife were able to spend the morning in bed - sorry Doc Shrink nae photos!
Postponed?
It's a heatwave man!
8 degrees predicted.
T shirt stuff.

Oo-er!

No need to apologise mate.
Check out your ceiling light fitting.
I’ve got the video.
Haven’t watched it yet, but it doesn’t seem to last very long?

windy and pissing with rain,no posponments this week,don't expect a classic

as for the team-if it aint broke don't fix it,unless of course there's injuries.

If we play at the same tempo as we did against Aberdeen we'll be fine. Hamilton have hit a run of form (we quite often seem to face teams after good results..was similar when we played St Mirren last time) but I think we will score at least a couple against their defence. A good day to follow GS7 in on his 3 nil punt maybe.

Rocky of course

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!

Same team as last two matches for me.

Every game is tough in this league and Hamilton at home tomorrow will be no different. We will have to work very hard to win this game, take our chances, and unlike last time we played them, no daft goals conceded.
Hamilton have had some very good results recently and easily won the Lanarkshire derby last Saturday. They are good at getting the results they need to get at this stage of the season. We just have make sure we win.

2-1 Hibs.

Looks like Newell might be back?

Every game is tough in this league and Hamilton at home tomorrow will be no different. We will have to work very hard to win this game, take our chances, and unlike last time we played them, no daft goals conceded.
Hamilton have had some very good results recently and easily won the Lanarkshire derby last Saturday. They are good at getting the results they need to get at this stage of the season. We just have make sure we win.

2-1 Hibs.
Indeed. The 3 points is all that matters.
A performance would be a bonus.

Looks like Newell might be back?

Good option off the bench.

Easy 3-0. I do not share any trepidation whatsoever, that others may have.

BIG G

I'd like a game with Hibs playing well, taking control and ultimately winning.

Here’s the team:

Attachments

• 1AC7B75B-5339-410F-8BCC-98987BC0C8DB.jpeg
    1AC7B75B-5339-410F-8BCC-98987BC0C8DB.jpeg
    588.9 KB · Views: 34
I cannot believe he has put Gogic on the bench.He has been one of our best performers recently

Newell and Irvine together,lets see if it works.I suggested it might about a week ago.

I cannot believe he has put Gogic on the bench.He has been one of our best performers recently

Same, I though he and Irvine worked well together.

I'm guessing JR is expecting us to have more of the ball and Newell brings a bit more quality with it but less protection. I wouldn't have changed the team tbh.

Magennis the Covid case by looks of it.

Agree, strange decision. Lets hope Boyler keeps scoring, no one else in that team have been doing so recently?

Uttet madness that he'd dropped Gogic for Newell.....

Macey Gray on the bench again220px-Macygray-itry.jpg

Today’s programme

See if you can spot the error?

Its not like Jack Ross to take chances as he is such a cautious manager but Newell for Gogic is a bit unexpected.

Bold move though and the thought process must be that Hamilton can't hurt us the way other teams can. Tell that to Motherwell.?.

Newell brings the creativity though and we are at home so you can understand his thought process.

Today’s programme

See if you can spot the error?
Both play in red, easy mistake tae make?

Free beer in the chat room guys ?

Not worried about Gogic being out, we shouldn't be concerning ourselves with extra defensive work.

If Newell was fit the whole time it wouldn't really be a question, we should be taking the initiative against Hamilton.
My only concern is that he's been out.

Afternoon everyone,

Hope you've had a good week

Good save from Marciano and McGinn needs to wake up

Accies hit the post

Hibs are sleeping

Accies down to ten

Glasgow ref Crag Napier doing his job

1-0 boyle

Peach. Boyle

Straight red, can't argue really.

Doesn't smash Boyle, but his leg is straight, high, full speed.
No doubt.

Great finish by Boyle too.
1 nil Hibs

This thread has been viewed 6484 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50