Hibs v Hamilton

The Family

Capital Radge
Great win today, they started off better and it changed when they went down to 10 men, good goal by Boyle, I thought the penalty was soft and the actual penalty itself was poor, once again our passing was poor at times, delighted for young Doig my MOM, Daz solid again, another 3 points, another clean sheet, amazing to see Allan back on the pitch, love to see him and Irvine in the midfield in our next game, time for Doidge to be dropped been poor for weeks now, Next ?

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Don’t have much trust in this squad so will take any win and a helping hand from a reckless player. One game less and still in pole position.

Can’t complain about that.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Don’t have much trust in this squad so will take any win and a helping hand from a reckless player. One game less and still in pole position.

Can’t complain about that.
No losing goals since big Daz came back, Cadden and Jackson up tae speed now and wi Doig looking better each game I have a wee bit trust. Livi and Ross C defeats forgotten about and Motherwell next. They look like they’re in free fall. Better get a result next week or I’ll be callin for Ross’s heid!

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £00.00

Unread Posts