Hibs v Dundee Utd.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £35.00

moathibby

Legendary Radge
You'd find a space in front of my mum's-Findlay Grove; it's a culde sac just off Sleigh Drive.My mum doesn't use her drive in, so it'd be fine.Ten minutes walk up to the stadium.

numptyploom

Just A Radge
You'd find a space in front of my mum's-Findlay Grove; it's a culde sac just off Sleigh Drive.My mum doesn't use her drive in, so it'd be fine.Ten minutes walk up to the stadium.
Hope it's multi storey cos I'll be there with 27 others I suspect. Tell her to put the kettle on!

moathibby

Legendary Radge
It's actually a semi detached villa. x-SSHA -ask Jack he was after a hoose up the road.Although Restalrig House -or whatever they're called is to the South and Lochend House or whatver they're called are to the West.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
It's actually a semi detached villa. x-SSHA -ask Jack he was after a hoose up the road.Although Restalrig House -or whatever they're called is to the South and Lochend House or whatver they're called are to the West.
If I knew what the question was I'd do my best to provide an answer 🤔

jock3

Well-Known Radge
I got parked on Sloan Street, unbelievably, for the St Mirren match. That's cos the missus insisted on driving, she ended up in hospitality, but that's another matter!

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Unenforceable in Scotland, got about 20 tickets from over the years, all ignored
I got one from Kinross service station ( my daughter did but car in my name) about 3 years ago and the cnuts won’t give up!
Every few months they send a “ final warning, bailiffs are on the way pish” . I’ve never replied and just hope they give up one day.😳

Hattie

Donator
I got one from Kinross service station ( my daughter did but car in my name) about 3 years ago and the cnuts won’t give up!
Every few months they send a “ final warning, bailiffs are on the way pish” . I’ve never replied and just hope they give up one day.😳
Not sure baillifs can do anything tbh 👀

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here