• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs TV

IrishHibee86

New radge
Reaction score
Does anybody on here subscribe to Hibs TV. I was thinking of subscribing and was looking on the club site and it works out at 8.64 euro per month only. Is it worth getting and is the content any good on it??? I presume full match replays will be available to watch after full time.

Does anybody on here subscribe to Hibs TV. I was thinking of subscribing and was looking on the club site and it works out at 8.64 euro per month only. Is it worth getting and is the content any good on it??? I presume full match replays will be available to watch after full time.
I have an international membership.
Every game live.
Quality has improved drastically over the years from constant buffering to a pretty reliable service (except last two games which have had issues since everyone now has access)
Worth the money IMO

I have an international membership.
Every game live.
Quality has improved drastically over the years from constant buffering to a pretty reliable service (except last two games which have had issues since everyone now has access)
Worth the money IMO
They've not had every game in the past, maybe around 80% of games. Certainly every home game. This season they seem to have a special arrangement with teams like St Midden as that's normally one of the blackout games away from home but I believe it's being shown at the weekend.

Not the biggest fan of Cliff Pike but the coverage is decent. It's generally been okay for me over the years. The odd technical issue but not a problem most of the time. If you're a big Hibby and want to see every game where you are then it's a must have. They give you the option of extended highlights or full games which is a nice option to have.

Since I'm in the Republic of Ireland it says only live audio for the matches. Don't mind that tbh once I can watch the match in full after the game.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Since I'm in the Republic of Ireland it says only live audio for the matches. Don't mind that tbh once I can watch the match in full after the game.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
Don’t you qualify for international membership?

Don’t you qualify for international membership?
Unfortunately not. Anywhere outside the UK/Ireland is classed as international membership so I don't qualify for it.

This thread has been viewed 998 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back