• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs to be awarded three points

Celtic cannot be trusted

They're at it

We should refuse to play and find a hun judge to rule on our case.

Scary that was actually the most probable outcome too.

I half hate Scottish football now
Statement from hibs coming soon.

Tell them to ram it and have 3 points

Statement from hibs coming soon.

There better be.
Thats twice for the one weekend they've fucked us with the spl/sfa/spfl spitting in our face.

There better be.
Thats twice for the one weekend they've fucked us with the spl/sfa/spfl spitting in our face.
A big dirty covid ridden greaser.

Cannae wait for that Celtic team. We've been shagged again

Don't lie down Hibs

Hibernian FC today reiterated it would do everything possible to ensure it meets its duty of care to all players and staff ahead of tonight’s fixture at Celtic Park.

The club had asked the SPFL and Celtic to carry out an additional round of 'on the day' Covid 19 testing of Celtic players to provide an extra measure of assurance. We regarded this as a reasonable request – given the incubation period of the virus – but, unfortunately, our request was refused. The request followed 16 members of staff and players at Celtic being told to self-isolate on their return from an overseas training camp to Dubai after a positive result for one player, Christopher Jullien, who is long-term injured and whom we wish a speedy recovery.

Read More...

Weak

Thanks for your patience and support on this one - kept the club informed of supporters voices as we went through it - lots of moving parts right up to the last on this disappointing situation.

The club has been put in an awkward situation regarding player duty of care.

The club has future assurances as a minimum.

Get right behind the team tonight.

Listening to Sturgeon on about the issue, all about Celtic... she even mentioned Rangers. Not one mention of Hibernian and the risk to our club, no surprised but it’s piss poor.

And even more bizarrely, the Sportsound clowns are talking sense...

Thanks for your patience and support on this one - kept the club informed of supporters voices as we went through it - lots of moving parts right up to the last on this disappointing situation.

The club has been put in an awkward situation regarding player duty of care.

The club has future assurances as a minimum.

Get right behind the team tonight.
If any issues arise ?
Let's just cancel tonight and ensure that no covid issues arise from a totally avoidable situation

It should read...
We are being forced to play this fixture.

If any covid issues arise from this fixture, then we should riot because while we're doing our duty of care towards our players.
The sfa have not shown any duty of care towards them.

*&*^

Reactions: Zab
hibs should have taken the hit.

I think this falls into the unacceptable risk category.

No wonder we are soft as shite on the pitch. It trickles down from the top downward. Fuck the SFA, let them bring these "severe" consequences.

Pathetic statement

Grow a set Hibs

Greaseball David still writing these. Soft as shit hibs

If any issues arise ?
Let's just cancel tonight and ensure that no covid issues arise from a totally avoidable situation
It’s a fair opinion - shared by many at the club - Celtic can field a team that aren’t isolating and if Hibs didn’t fulfill the game it was a forfeit of points plus more.

Listening to Sturgeon on about the issue, all about Celtic... she even mentioned Huns. Not one mention of Hibernian and the risk to our club, no surprised but it’s piss poor.

And even more bizarrely, the Sportsound clowns are talking sense...
Because they're the stain's that like to send nasty things through the post to people they get upset at. That daryl guy on sportsound is just there to stick up for the bigot sisters

This could open up a right can of worms.
If Hibs and Celtic players prove positive a couple of days after this game?

It’s a fair opinion - shared by many at the club - Celtic can field a team that aren’t isolating and if Hibs didn’t fulfill the game it was a forfeit of points plus more.
Every single one of them should be isolating
I'd put my mortgage on the game being off if they were made to. This situation was predictable.

We have been assured by the SPFL that any Covid 19 issues that may arise from fulfilling this fixture will be taken into account, and the semi-final postponed if required.

So they would rather risk a semi final being postponed than postpone this game or dock points. If it had been Hibernian that had travelled abroad wonder if they would still be of the same opinion?

Should've telt the SPFL/SFA tae ram it. Piss poor statement fae Hibs, just rolled over and had our bellies tickled again ?

Just disband Scottish football and let Rantic play each other every week , lets be honest its all the authorities and media give a fuck about anyway and we meekly lie down and take it up the arse so not to upset anyone

grow a pair Hibs, tell them to stick their consequences up their arses

We have been assured by the SPFL that any Covid 19 issues that may arise from fulfilling this fixture will be taken into account, and the semi-final postponed if required.

So they would rather risk a semi final being postponed than postpone this game or dock points. If it had been Hibernian that had travelled abroad wonder if they would still be of the same opinion?
And how exactly would that be proved ??

Fuck Celtic,I've we have to play them I hope one of their side gets hurt.Not a great reaction I know but they are cheating bastards.

That’s exactly what ive been saying. It’ll be a case of, nope you could caught the virus anywhere, play the game! ?

That’s exactly what ive been saying. It’ll be a case of, nope you could caught the virus anywhere, play the game! ?
Load of shite as you'd expect

As much as I dislike Andy Walker, he’s ripping into the smellies, fair play to him

True and what about if Hibs player contracts Covid due to tonight game and jeopardise next weeks game what happens to us then.
Farce.

As much as I dislike Andy Walker, he’s ripping into the smellies, fair play to him
Me too.

I read somewhere that this game was allowed to go ahead because celtic had enough players to field a team...

Tells its own story, if more were asked to isolate, then this would've been postponed. Nonsense.

Clear booking not given.

True and what about if Hibs player contracts Covid due to tonight game and jeopardise next weeks game what happens to us then.
Farce.
Or passes it on to someone like Scott Allan who’s vulnerable.

Or passes it on to someone like Scott Allan who’s vulnerable.

Then we'd probably get fined and drop a 3-0 no compete against some club because we failed to follow protocols in and around HTC.

Scotts not involved therefore shouldn't be impacted.

Can just see it, absolutely would happen.

........and we meekly lie down and take it up the arse so not to upset anyone

I notice you got a big thumbs up from Moaty for that.

I’m assuming it was his thumb anyway.

No offence guys. Just a wee reference to Moaty no being fussy, and Forza obviously being devilishly attractive, albeit in a supine way.

I notice you got a big thumbs up from Moaty for that.

I’m assuming it was his thumb anyway.

No offence guys. Just a wee reference to Moaty no being fussy, and Forza obviously being devilishly attractive, albeit in a supine way.
Ain't seen Forza in a few years , but from memory , bovine would be nearer the mark.....

Ain't seen Forza in a few years , but from memory , bovine would be nearer the mark.....
At least I know what that one means lol

This thread has been viewed 8176 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50