• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs to be awarded three points

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Private Member
Reaction score
We may be handed a 3 nil win against sellik. Also our loan goalie recalled by QPR

Part of the above is factual.

Part of the above is factual.
What part? the headline of “Hibs to be” or the wording below that of “we may be”....or the goalie bit?

What part? the headline of “Hibs to be” or the wording below that of “we may be”....or the goalie bit?

Defo the goalie bit.
No chance Celtic lose their points.

Defo the goalie bit.
No chance Celtic lose their points.
Correct cause every cant knew they were going and did F all about it beforehand.

Zero case to answer despite Sturgeon knickers adding fuel to the flames after the poolside bevvy photos came out and were jumped upon.

Should’ve been told a long time back it was no go. Most clubs would’ve realised that themselves.

I thought the rules were clear. Travelling for competitive matches allowed and no mention of team jollies or training camps.

Correct cause every cant knew they were going and did F all about it beforehand.

Zero case to answer despite Sturgeon knickers adding fuel to the flames after the poolside bevvy photos came out and were jumped upon.

Should’ve been told a long time back it was no go. Most clubs would’ve realised that themselves.
I think celtc and everyone else in the story have a case for the defence.

Back in pre November times the virus wasn't nearly as prevalent as it is now, the new strain was still top secret!

Scottish Government say off you go but mind things can change as we've seen.

SFA do as they're told by either of the new firm.

Celtc book jolly.

However.

Given whats gone on since not long before Christmas I think any reasonable person would have seen its probably not the best idea for a large group to travel overseas in the foreseeable and cancelled it.

Footballers are often seen as detached from reality and the self entitlement of celtc knows no limits.

We should refuse to play the game, no telling what they have brought back. Don't want infected by them . Okay, we would lose the 3 points but life is bigger than a game of football.

We should refuse to play the game, no telling what they have brought back. Don't want infected by them . Okay, we would lose the 3 points but life is bigger than a game of football.

Dubai is probably the safest place to go just now.
Everyone has been tested and cleared, everyone coming in gets tested and cleared.

When are they due back? How long do the football tests take to come back?
Will they have enough time to be given a negative before we even play them?

Dubai is probably the safest place to go just now.
Everyone has been tested and cleared, everyone coming in gets tested and cleared.

When are they due back? How long do the football tests take to come back?
Will they have enough time to be given a negative before we even play them?
Not sure that’s true about Dubai being the safest place to be right now

Correct, English team, (think it as Arsenal, but could be wrong, def EPL team), recently returned from Dubai & 4 players tested positive for covid.

Correct, English team, (think it as Arsenal, but could be wrong, def EPL team), recently returned from Dubai & 4 players tested positive for covid.
Arsenal birds team

Arsenal birds team
Checked again & it was Man City's women s team. Irrespective, point still stands. Not the safest place to be.

I have been working with my clients in Abu Dhabi the last couple of months, their precautions and processes are far better than anything in the UK.

You can't eat together in a canteen or share a car

But you can take a plane with a squad full.

Dubai is far safer than the UK and many many other places around the world right now.
I should have said one of.
Apologies

Doesn't mean they caught it there though.
Could be whoever they shared a plane with, all that was over the Christmas break, sure they were exposed in other ways too.

Places around the world may be safer than the UK just now but nowhere is safe.

I see Killie will be using the Dubai trip in their defence on the 14th January

Scottish football man

Got to love it

We may be handed a 3 nil win against sellik. Also our loan goalie recalled by QPR
No looking so fanciful now that one of their players has caught Covid, especially after photos show the club being caught flouting the rules.

But then again it's Scotland. Points dont get awarded against the Old Firm.

The OP has a crystal ball

Hibs should force boycott on safety grounds.

How did you know??????

I have been working with my clients in Abu Dhabi the last couple of months, their precautions and processes are far better than anything in the UK.
Apparently, on friday the UAE had double the cases Scotland had

Traveller's returning from Dubai must isolate...latest news.

Traveller's returning from Dubai must isolate...latest news.

"Also being asked" not MUST which celtc will argue they have negative test results blah blah blah

Would need a raft of more positive tests tomorrow to benefit us.

Otherwise the game goes ahead and they likely win pretty comfortably.

Shit happens (very often in Scottish football)

Confirmed:

8D5D4459-FA03-4749-BC61-937439566C78.jpeg

Not to get all drama queen about this, but Hibs must surely have a case to refuse to play this. Surely our players run a huge risk of picking up the virus from the great unwashed. Another smelly player must have caught it from who ever has it. Sharing a plane with them for starters. Even if Hibs receive a 3 nil defeat ,it would be worth it. To both show the SFA we are unhappy and of course to protect our players and their families.
Smeltic are a complete basket case just now, their actions and behaviour of late is needing highlighted. And punished.

Confirmed:

View attachment 4175
Its no wonder this virus isnt going away anytime soon , i doubt it knows the difference between elite sportsmen and normal punters . Our weak governments aren't doing enough in my humble opinion

Celtic are making a big deal about the other players having tested negative since. Its quite possible to test negative shortly after contracting the virus and if they've been in close contact, they should be self-isolating.

Its no wonder this virus isnt going away anytime soon , i doubt it knows the difference between elite sportsmen and normal punters . Our weak governments aren't doing enough in my humble opinion
Think they were a bit too hasty and are having a rethink today. Decision later this morning.

Can they be seen to be bending the rules for football? Not a chance and any further positive cases at Celtc or Hibs would be disastrous.

Game to be replayed at a later date. Just know it

Confirmed:

View attachment 4175
My understanding of the rules here is elite athletes are exempt from the normal covid rules here so that they can go abroad and play in competitions.

Celtc weren't playing in a competition so for me they are no different to punters travelling so are not exempt.

My understanding of the rules here is elite athletes are exempt from the normal covid rules here so that they can go abroad and play in competitions.

Celtc weren't playing in a competition so for me they are no different to punters travelling so are not exempt.
Elite sportsman don't get pished on their holidays

Nae betting prices in the bookies.

It’ll probably come down to voter base. The SNP don’t have the loyalist huns support so alienating the republican soapy support too would be a disaster in their goal of re-election. I reckon Celtc will ‘remind’ them of that. Hibs will get shafted either way.

Interesting.

Sky bet still taking bets but others aren’t

Sky bet still taking bets but others aren’t
100/1 for Hibs to win 3-0.

100/1 for Hibs to win 3-0.
Would that be valid if we were awarded the game?

I got hibs to win at 5/1 on sky bet 20 mins ago

This thread has been viewed 8172 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50