Hibs to be awarded three points

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge
It’s a fair opinion - shared by many at the club - Celtic can field a team that aren’t isolating and if Hibs didn’t fulfill the game it was a forfeit of points plus more.
Every single one of them should be isolating
I'd put my mortgage on the game being off if they were made to. This situation was predictable.

Green juventine

Just A Radge
We have been assured by the SPFL that any Covid 19 issues that may arise from fulfilling this fixture will be taken into account, and the semi-final postponed if required.

So they would rather risk a semi final being postponed than postpone this game or dock points. If it had been Hibernian that had travelled abroad wonder if they would still be of the same opinion?

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
It’s a fair opinion - shared by many at the club - Celtic can field a team that aren’t isolating and if Hibs didn’t fulfill the game it was a forfeit of points plus more.
Just disband Scottish football and let Rantic play each other every week , lets be honest its all the authorities and media give a fuck about anyway and we meekly lie down and take it up the arse so not to upset anyone

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
We have been assured by the SPFL that any Covid 19 issues that may arise from fulfilling this fixture will be taken into account, and the semi-final postponed if required.

So they would rather risk a semi final being postponed than postpone this game or dock points. If it had been Hibernian that had travelled abroad wonder if they would still be of the same opinion?
And how exactly would that be proved ??

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Fuck Celtic,I've we have to play them I hope one of their side gets hurt.Not a great reaction I know but they are cheating bastards.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I read somewhere that this game was allowed to go ahead because celtic had enough players to field a team...

Tells its own story, if more were asked to isolate, then this would've been postponed. Nonsense.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Or passes it on to someone like Scott Allan who’s vulnerable.

Then we'd probably get fined and drop a 3-0 no compete against some club because we failed to follow protocols in and around HTC.

Scotts not involved therefore shouldn't be impacted.

Can just see it, absolutely would happen.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
........and we meekly lie down and take it up the arse so not to upset anyone

I notice you got a big thumbs up from Moaty for that.

I’m assuming it was his thumb anyway.

No offence guys. Just a wee reference to Moaty no being fussy, and Forza obviously being devilishly attractive, albeit in a supine way.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
I notice you got a big thumbs up from Moaty for that.

I’m assuming it was his thumb anyway.

No offence guys. Just a wee reference to Moaty no being fussy, and Forza obviously being devilishly attractive, albeit in a supine way.
Ain't seen Forza in a few years , but from memory , bovine would be nearer the mark.....