Well-Known Radge
Wonder what will happen next

Attachments

• 8BB784CD-3BFB-47EC-9C2B-D0A71903F27D.jpeg
    8BB784CD-3BFB-47EC-9C2B-D0A71903F27D.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 38

Zab

Admin
Hibs wanted all Celtic players planning on being played tested again, SPFL and Celtic refused.

Disgraceful by the SPFL of true, if I was a Hibs player I’d refuse to play. In fact, if I was a Hibs official, I’d refuse to put my staff at risk like that.

dibo

Just A Radge
Does anybody know which games from the first two rounds of fixtures have still to be played? I'd think that as long as everyone has played each other once home and away then it should be possible to declare winners / Euro places / relegation etc.

I think Celtic still have some games to play, and I guess the Kilmarnock / St Mirren appeals might lead to some more that still need played. I think they should prioritise those outstanding games asap and announce that if the season has to be called early then it'll be based on first 22 games.
End season now.
No winners,
No promotion,
No relegation.
Who could possibly disagree. 😉

Green juventine

Just A Radge
End season now.
No winners,
No promotion,
No relegation.
Who could possibly disagree. 😉
Kris Boyd ,Ally Mcoist ,Donald FindlayQC,Dave Tanner,The maroon persuasion,The 🐐brotherhood,Brother brown envelope Beaton,KKK,anybody who likes dressing up in gallons uniforms and swagger whilst whistling,Scottish born Engerland supporters (mostly with W.coast accents),and die hard Hibs supporters cos its still mathematically possible for us to win the league (I think 🤔).