• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs shop

1_alex_edwards

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Am I right in thinking that as I had a season ticket last season I get 10% of anything I buy in the hibs shop
Just been to the one in the gyle and the guy serving me says he doesn't know anything about it just want to make sure am right before I make an arse of myself contacting Hibs

Am I right in thinking that as I had a season ticket last season I get 10% of anything I buy in the hibs shop
Just been to the one in the gyle and the guy serving me says he doesn't know anything about it just want to make sure am right before I make an arse of myself contacting Hibs
Think that's just for the catering kiosks for ER?

Fucking wish this was the case
Ā£270 down this morning šŸ¤£

Trying to buy the away too for my sonā€™s birthday but itā€™s not even showing online. Even if it were there but said out of stock or gave an indication of when it might be delivered would help.

very strange way to display items for sale by not showing them at all.

This thread has been viewed 845 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£47.50