Hibs Picks

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
I'm waiting for a bit of an idea of possible injuries as a player not scoring if he doesnt play gets you a point :) and how come Newell passing to Mallan who then shot and scored isn't an assist ?

Jamie

Admin
I'm waiting for a bit of an idea of possible injuries as a player not scoring if he doesnt play gets you a point :) and how come Newell passing to Mallan who then shot and scored isn't an assist ?
And if only I had put 0 for doidge lol.

Here were my picks.

Screenshot_20201116-193455_Hibs Picks.jpg

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
I would like to have given it a go , but every time I try to sign up it tells me my registration has failed.
So, uninstalled the thing.

daveythehibby

New radge
Wow, so far only 19% of people think Doidge will score against Celtic this week. I might pull some points back

daveythehibby

New radge
Only 23% of Hibs fans think we'll actually win?. I know Aberdeen and Dundee (bar last 15mins) performances have not been great but there is only 5 point difference between us, it's not the Celtic of old.

Jamie

Admin
There is a new app en route when it gets approved so look out for it.

You can send email to info@low6.co.uk if you believe there’s an error at any time.

"We released a new updated app to the stores hopefully the stores update soon, but we now include a whole section of stats to help inform users :) then our following version will have more advanced stats so we’re taking steps to improve app usage... thanks to your fans helping us improve the experience"

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts