• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs Pantomime Villians

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Following on from the brilliant Blackburn Rovers Steve Kean thread - top entertainment - is there any ex Hibs employees that still annoys you?

One cropped up for me last week - Phil Airey - who came from Newcastle on loan, played 15 minutes, and decided that he was too good for Hibs and pissed off back to Newcastle.

Other than that....any comments?

Extra points for irrational dislikes.

Following on from the brilliant Blackburn Rovers Steve Kean thread - top entertainment - is there any ex Hibs employees that still annoys you?

One cropped up for me last week - Phil Airey - who came from Newcastle on loan, played 15 minutes, and decided that he was too good for Hibs and pissed off back to Newcastle.

Other than that....any comments?

Extra points for irrational dislikes.

Forgot all about Phil Airey! So did the rest of the football world to be fair.

I’ll go for Joe Keenan. How that man managed to trick so many people into thinking he was a professional footballer was incredible, he was utterly horrific for us. If I was a man down for a game of fives and Joe was looking for a game, I’d just play with four. Con artist.

Matt Doherty, *&*^.

Rowan Vine

Rowan fucking Vine and his stupid fucking beard
Ricardo fucking Vaz Te and his gold fucking boots
Colin fucking Calderwood and his bag of fucking sweets

Last edited:
Terry Butcher I think stands out as a phenomenal piss artist who is still getting paid work. Coco i could believe is good enough at putting the cones out, collecting the bins, and putting the analysis tapes into the machine to get work in bloated EPL coaching teams.

On the playing side Matt Doherty was a dickhead, Kris Commons was a smug waster, and most of the rest of the rogues gallery were shit or past it rather than actually malicious afaik. Though special mention goes to Brian Kerr, so good at unseen work he appeared to do none at all

Paul Hartley
Moonface
Bastard face

We had a half back a few years ago that I never took to,the problem is I can't remember his name.Was it Tudor?Or Tudor Jones or something? Senior moment.

Also we had a right back that we were supposed to have got before the Jambos called Anas or something,only got a couple of games,should have left him to the Jambos.

I wanna throw things at the TV every time I see Calderwood, absolute prick. But he's an obvious choice for this.

I'll think of more no doubt once I post.

I dont like Kevin Thomson, Matt Doherty.

Who was the full back, Jambo *&*^ under Fenlon, got taken off before half time one game, was slaughtered the whole time... Mullen?

I dont like Cammy Bell either, had a melt down on here over his move to Celtic.
Which caused about 8 other moving parts between us and Dundee.
Irrationality, we got Scott Allan back, but it was still a shite deal where Celtic got what they wanted.

We had a half back a few years ago that I never took to,the problem is I can't remember his name.Was it Tudor?Or Tudor Jones or something? Senior moment.
Owain Tudor Jones o.k.a 'Ten Pole' because he ran like one!

He just wasn't good enough, seemed honest enough though.
We had worse, Trakys was a waste of time. Shefki Kuqi, Junior Agogo, despite one good goal.

Or because of Tenpole Tudor whom I liked,funny I couldn't find Tudor Jones in wiki-at least not him.

Or because of Tenpole Tudor whom I liked,funny I couldn't find Tudor Jones in wiki-at least not him.
Found out why,it was Tudur not Tudor.

Paul Tosh. Aptly named.

I wanna throw things at the TV every time I see Calderwood, absolute prick. But he's an obvious choice for this.

Who was the full back, Jambo *&*^ under Fenlon, got taken off before half time one game, was slaughtered the whole time... Mullen?

Irrationality, we got Scott Allan back, but it was still a shite deal where Celtic got what they wanted.
Scott Bain?

Scott Bain was the one. Turned up to sign for Celtic from Dundee in his Hibs training gear having not made an appearance, which was a fun little transfer deadline day news item in the vein of Peter Odemwingie in the car park

Scott Bain?

I knew that as well, no idea why Cammy Bell came out
Sakes 🤣

Possibly you were thinking about pies (why wouldn't you!) 🤣

Bell's pies v Bains (Baynes) - easy mistake to make.

We also had David Stephens just to suit the pie theme

I dont really give much thought to most ex players managers, and have successfully forgotten most on this page despite having seen them all.

I make an exception for one man who whenever he shows up on TV brings out the worst in me. Andy Walker. Does my nut in. And its not because he is a know-nothing dick of a side kick when the football is on, which he is, its because he scored for us. He scored for us against the mob from across the city. But by starting the come back that earned us a 2-2 draw, that goal kept Duffy in a job for a few extra weeks, so in effect sent us down. This I suppose is not irrational as the op asked. Still. Andy Fucking Walker.

Ray Wilkins applauding the huns fans whilst wearing a Hibs strip. Inexcusable.

Excellent choices

Bains and Baynes are two different pies with Baynes being the superior pie in my humble pie-eating opinion.

I knew that as well, no idea why Cammy Bell came out
Sakes 🤣
Cammy Bell came out?Don't remember.

Somebody mentioned Shefki Kuqi on here. One of the funniest quotes for me was 'he runs round like a drunk rhino'. Even funnier was I've never seen a rhino drunk but I know exactly what it means!

Bains and Baynes are two different pies with Baynes being the superior pie in my humble pie-eating opinion.
I didn't get to my current stage(size) in life by eating humble pie!

Steak, scotch, chicken curry aye, guilty as charged - but never humble.

Somebody mentioned Shefki Kuqi on here. One of the funniest quotes for me was 'he runs round like a drunk rhino'. Even funnier was I've never seen a rhino drunk but I know exactly what it means!
I've never seen a drunk rhino.
Mind you I never saw Kuqi run either 😫

Last edited:

Fraser mullan
he broke his own foot in a derby then we signed him ffs

Ricardo fucking Vaz Te and his gold fucking boots
Vaz Te was a quality player. We should have tied him to long term contract, got him fully fit. And punted him a year or so down the line when teams would have come calling.

Vaz Te was a quality player. We should have tied him to long term contract, got him fully fit. And punted him a year or so down the line when teams would have come calling.
The one we should've tied to a contract was Didier Agathe.

Fuck sake Hibs!!!!!

There are loads of gash players to choose from especially strikers who never scored any (or many goals) such as Shefki Kuqi, Valdas Trakys or Frank Dja Dje Dje.😥.

The worst type of player though is the ones who actually do have some decent talent and sign on big money contracts only to totally disrespect the club and look down on Scottish football.😥

James Collins and Clayton Donaldson spring to mind as does "The Pudding" for his ill fated shot at management with his dogmatic inflexible system and his English arrogance that the Scottish Premiership was on par with the English league 2.

Clayton Donaldson probably shaves it for swannning around for a season wearing bright yellow, red or blue boots and when that wasnt enough turned up post half time with one red and one blue boot in another vain attempt to be a somebody.

He also had a girlfriend in tow called Pippa, a complete airheid who thought they were the new 'Posh and Becks" and tried to ingratiate herself with the obligitary "Ain't the Castle pretty" remark but then took the smarm to a whole new level by describing Easter Road pies as "delicious and yummy".😱.

Gies ye the "dry boak".😉

Last edited:
Aye and Rowan Vine… he was mince.

He was quality. Elsewhere. I think that's what annoyed me most about him and his gold fucking boots. Swaning about like he couldn't be arsed. We could've used some of that quality at the time as we were in the shit, but that arse was just using as a gym he got paid to turn up to.

Last edited:
Clayton Donaldson probably shaves it for swannning around for a season wearing bright yellow, red or blue boots and when that wasnt enough turned up post half time with one red and one blue boot in another vain attempt to be a somebody.

He might have come down to earth a bit laterly.

I lived in Crewe for a couple of years when Clayton was playing there and I bumped into him in Cash Converters (he was buying a shit ton of DVDs).

I told him I saw him score a hat trick against Killie for Hibs and, after being taken aback a bit, he said hello and actually apologised for not being at his best during the rest of his spell in Leith. Seemed like a nice enough bloke.

Last edited:

No the only mince we have had either!

Also we had a right back that we were supposed to have got before the Jambos called Anas or something,only got a couple of games,should have left him to the Jambos.
Anus I think 🤣

Thanks p & g , quite a few laughs on this thread 👍👏

I dont really give much thought to most ex players managers, and have successfully forgotten most on this page despite having seen them all.

I make an exception for one man who whenever he shows up on TV brings out the worst in me. Andy Walker. Does my nut in. And its not because he is a know-nothing dick of a side kick when the football is on, which he is, its because he scored for us. He scored for us against the mob from across the city. But by starting the come back that earned us a 2-2 draw, that goal kept Duffy in a job for a few extra weeks, so in effect sent us down. This I suppose is not irrational as the op asked. Still. Andy Fucking Walker.
Substitute N for the L and I agree with you

Speaking of pies , if you like steak pie , try one from the buffalo farm , you’ll never buy another kind again 👏👍

This thread has been viewed 3020 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back