Hibs Pantomime Villians

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
I dont really give much thought to most ex players managers, and have successfully forgotten most on this page despite having seen them all.

I make an exception for one man who whenever he shows up on TV brings out the worst in me. Andy Walker. Does my nut in. And its not because he is a know-nothing dick of a side kick when the football is on, which he is, its because he scored for us. He scored for us against the mob from across the city. But by starting the come back that earned us a 2-2 draw, that goal kept Duffy in a job for a few extra weeks, so in effect sent us down. This I suppose is not irrational as the op asked. Still. Andy Fucking Walker.

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
Somebody mentioned Shefki Kuqi on here. One of the funniest quotes for me was 'he runs round like a drunk rhino'. Even funnier was I've never seen a rhino drunk but I know exactly what it means!
I've never seen a drunk rhino.
Mind you I never saw Kuqi run either 😫

Last edited:

sauzee 1875

Well-Known Radge
I wanna throw things at the TV every time I see Calderwood, absolute prick. But he's an obvious choice for this.

I'll think of more no doubt once I post.

I dont like Kevin Thomson, Matt Doherty.

Who was the full back, Jambo *&*^ under Fenlon, got taken off before half time one game, was slaughtered the whole time... Mullen?

I dont like Cammy Bell either, had a melt down on here over his move to Celtic.
Which caused about 8 other moving parts between us and Dundee.
Irrationality, we got Scott Allan back, but it was still a shite deal where Celtic got what they wanted.
Fraser mullan
he broke his own foot in a derby then we signed him ffs

SlovSam

Legendary Radge
There are loads of gash players to choose from especially strikers who never scored any (or many goals) such as Shefki Kuqi, Valdas Trakys or Frank Dja Dje Dje.😥.

The worst type of player though is the ones who actually do have some decent talent and sign on big money contracts only to totally disrespect the club and look down on Scottish football.😥

James Collins and Clayton Donaldson spring to mind as does "The Pudding" for his ill fated shot at management with his dogmatic inflexible system and his English arrogance that the Scottish Premiership was on par with the English league 2.

Clayton Donaldson probably shaves it for swannning around for a season wearing bright yellow, red or blue boots and when that wasnt enough turned up post half time with one red and one blue boot in another vain attempt to be a somebody.

He also had a girlfriend in tow called Pippa, a complete airheid who thought they were the new 'Posh and Becks" and tried to ingratiate herself with the obligitary "Ain't the Castle pretty" remark but then took the smarm to a whole new level by describing Easter Road pies as "delicious and yummy".😱.

Gies ye the "dry boak".😉

Last edited:

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Vaz Te was a quality player. We should have tied him to long term contract, got him fully fit. And punted him a year or so down the line when teams would have come calling.
He was quality. Elsewhere. I think that's what annoyed me most about him and his gold fucking boots. Swaning about like he couldn't be arsed. We could've used some of that quality at the time as we were in the shit, but that arse was just using as a gym he got paid to turn up to.

Last edited:

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Clayton Donaldson probably shaves it for swannning around for a season wearing bright yellow, red or blue boots and when that wasnt enough turned up post half time with one red and one blue boot in another vain attempt to be a somebody.

He might have come down to earth a bit laterly.

I lived in Crewe for a couple of years when Clayton was playing there and I bumped into him in Cash Converters (he was buying a shit ton of DVDs).

I told him I saw him score a hat trick against Killie for Hibs and, after being taken aback a bit, he said hello and actually apologised for not being at his best during the rest of his spell in Leith. Seemed like a nice enough bloke.

Last edited:

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
I dont really give much thought to most ex players managers, and have successfully forgotten most on this page despite having seen them all.

I make an exception for one man who whenever he shows up on TV brings out the worst in me. Andy Walker. Does my nut in. And its not because he is a know-nothing dick of a side kick when the football is on, which he is, its because he scored for us. He scored for us against the mob from across the city. But by starting the come back that earned us a 2-2 draw, that goal kept Duffy in a job for a few extra weeks, so in effect sent us down. This I suppose is not irrational as the op asked. Still. Andy Fucking Walker.
Substitute N for the L and I agree with you

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here