Hibs Pantomime Villians

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Following on from the brilliant Blackburn Rovers Steve Kean thread - top entertainment - is there any ex Hibs employees that still annoys you?

One cropped up for me last week - Phil Airey - who came from Newcastle on loan, played 15 minutes, and decided that he was too good for Hibs and pissed off back to Newcastle.

Other than that....any comments?

Extra points for irrational dislikes.

Zab

Admin
Following on from the brilliant Blackburn Rovers Steve Kean thread - top entertainment - is there any ex Hibs employees that still annoys you?

One cropped up for me last week - Phil Airey - who came from Newcastle on loan, played 15 minutes, and decided that he was too good for Hibs and pissed off back to Newcastle.

Other than that....any comments?

Extra points for irrational dislikes.

Forgot all about Phil Airey! So did the rest of the football world to be fair.

I’ll go for Joe Keenan. How that man managed to trick so many people into thinking he was a professional footballer was incredible, he was utterly horrific for us. If I was a man down for a game of fives and Joe was looking for a game, I’d just play with four. Con artist.

FTJT

Well-Known Radge
Terry Butcher I think stands out as a phenomenal piss artist who is still getting paid work. Coco i could believe is good enough at putting the cones out, collecting the bins, and putting the analysis tapes into the machine to get work in bloated EPL coaching teams.

On the playing side Matt Doherty was a dickhead, Kris Commons was a smug waster, and most of the rest of the rogues gallery were shit or past it rather than actually malicious afaik. Though special mention goes to Brian Kerr, so good at unseen work he appeared to do none at all

moathibby

Legendary Radge
We had a half back a few years ago that I never took to,the problem is I can't remember his name.Was it Tudor?Or Tudor Jones or something? Senior moment.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Also we had a right back that we were supposed to have got before the Jambos called Anas or something,only got a couple of games,should have left him to the Jambos.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I wanna throw things at the TV every time I see Calderwood, absolute prick. But he's an obvious choice for this.

I'll think of more no doubt once I post.

I dont like Kevin Thomson, Matt Doherty.

Who was the full back, Jambo *&*^ under Fenlon, got taken off before half time one game, was slaughtered the whole time... Mullen?

I dont like Cammy Bell either, had a melt down on here over his move to Celtic.
Which caused about 8 other moving parts between us and Dundee.
Irrationality, we got Scott Allan back, but it was still a shite deal where Celtic got what they wanted.

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
I wanna throw things at the TV every time I see Calderwood, absolute prick. But he's an obvious choice for this.

I'll think of more no doubt once I post.

I dont like Kevin Thomson, Matt Doherty.

Who was the full back, Jambo *&*^ under Fenlon, got taken off before half time one game, was slaughtered the whole time... Mullen?

I dont like Cammy Bell either, had a melt down on here over his move to Celtic.
Which caused about 8 other moving parts between us and Dundee.
Irrationality, we got Scott Allan back, but it was still a shite deal where Celtic got what they wanted.
Scott Bain?

FTJT

Well-Known Radge
Scott Bain was the one. Turned up to sign for Celtic from Dundee in his Hibs training gear having not made an appearance, which was a fun little transfer deadline day news item in the vein of Peter Odemwingie in the car park

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here