• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs Club?

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Thinking of a pre match pint on Thursday, is a pre booking of a table to the Hibs club, I am a member?

Thinking of a pre match pint on Thursday, is a pre booking of a table to the Hibs club, I am a member?
Thought level zero was no table booking

Thought level zero was no table booking

No idea?

• hospitality settings can open till midnight, if their current licence permits that, and customers will no longer be required to pre-book a two-hour slot to go to a pub or restaurant but will still be required to provide contact details to assist Test & Protect

First come, first served, they just posted on Facebook a wee while ago.

First come, first served, they just posted on Facebook a wee while ago.
The #HibsClub this Thursday: 🕓 Open from 4pm 💳 Members only - no bookings, first come, first served 📝 Contact details will be taken on entry 📺 Full game live from 7.45pm if you don't grab a ticket #hibsineurope #hibs

The #HibsClub this Thursday: 🕓 Open from 4pm 💳 Members only - no bookings, first come, first served 📝 Contact details will be taken on entry 📺 Full game live from 7.45pm if you don't grab a ticket #hibsineurope #hibs

Jack, are they using the car park as a beer garden or is it inside seating only?

Jack, are they using the car park as a beer garden or is it inside seating only?
I've no idea, I just lifted the full message from Facebook.

Anyone?

Don't think so sadly. Down recently and just indoor seating. Outdoor seating in this weather would be a good idea if they could set it up.

Think I’ll just lurk by the bins beside Robbies pre match with a couple of beers from the shop if can’t get in the pubs around there

This thread has been viewed 792 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back