• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs Club Shop online

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
I am trying to buy a couple of things from the club shop, doesnt seem to allow me to select sizes to buy, anyone else having a problem?

Maybe the xxxxxl is sold out?

Single login?

there was a lot of sale stuff recently

Maybe the xxxxxl is sold out?

Helpful. I was looking for Hibs branded Adult nappies for you too.

Single login?

there was a lot of sale stuff recently

Na, am signed in via the single log in, doesnae let you select sizes and items.

Na, am signed in via the single log in, doesnae let you select sizes and items.
That might suggest they are sold out? I know it used to only show sizes in stock, maybe it’s changed. Have you tried a different browser?

You are right, pointless to have tonnes of things listed and fuck all for sale. Will buy from Everton instead.

Last edited:
You are right, pointless to have tonnes of things listed and fuck all for sale. Will buy from Everton instead.
It would be good to see the club react with positivity to this constructive criticism.

I order lots of stuff online but never once ordered anything from our club. Our online retail offering is a non enjoyable experience... It needs improvement massively because it's costing our club ££££££

I find it ok my main gripe is £15 postage to Ireland is a fcuking joke

Everton selling Hibs gear?

Everton selling Hibs gear?

No, sports gear. Now have Everton Polyester Leisurewear not Hibs. Trackies are now "Covid Suits" for many a working person.

This thread has been viewed 1807 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back