Hibs Casuals, Heroes or Villians

Boo

Just A Radge
I see there’s a new Scottish magazine coming out soon called Paninaro which seems to include a feature on Hibs casuals
Morning - any idea when this new mag is available ? I have tried to find out more via google but no joy ! Thanks in advance ( mon the hibs today - tough game I feel but 2-1 hibs I go with )

Admin
Morning - any idea when this new mag is available ? I have tried to find out more via google but no joy ! Thanks in advance ( mon the hibs today - tough game I feel but 2-1 hibs I go with )

You get it from these guys.....

Social Recluse, based in Glasgow.

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Have bought it, £8 is probably about right nowadays for a decent quarterly magazine. £4 postage is ripping the pish a wee bit

Boo

Just A Radge
Paninaro has landed, a whole lot about HIbs in it. Very decent at first glance.
I ordered it last Monday ( now sold out ) and they posting to madrid arrives next Monday I have been told - look forward to the read

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Thought it was alright, nothing special. The Mallinson article the stand out. If it wasn’t full of Hibs content I think I’d be a lot more critical. Doubt I’ll buy it again.

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
Thought it was alright, nothing special. The Mallinson article the stand out. If it wasn’t full of Hibs content I think I’d be a lot more critical. Doubt I’ll buy it again.

I really liked it, great layout and design, lovely stock - looking forward to the next one on the London clubs and Skins.

kevinc

Just A Radge
Was too late to get a copy of this, tried a few searches and discovered 2 for sale on e-bay, a ton or £59.99, phuck that.

Boo

Just A Radge
Was too late to get a copy of this, tried a few searches and discovered 2 for sale on e-bay, a ton or £59.99, phuck that.
That is mad
But guess if they printed a limited amount then good for them if the interest is there
I am when read mine going to post to a pal in edin and he can read and pass on again
Be interested to see how second magazine reads in comparison

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00