• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs at the Gyle

Jack

Private Member
Reaction score
Spotted this advert on Facebook, two things.

1. Another sign of Hibs reaching out to 'customers' in a way thats been suggested to death in the past but nothing ever happened!

2. Anyone want a job over Christmas?

Good luck to them I hope it works out but they picked the worst year in a century to trial it lol
20201013_164154.jpg

Probably got a great rental deal though

No sure if this will actually cost Hibs anything so worth a try

About time they done that. Next I would like to see a wee store at the Airport maybe an amalgamation with Edinburgh/Scotland Rugby just for the tourists for those last minute take home items..

Got to hope they improve the products in time for Christmas then as the offerings just now are very poor.

About time they done that. Next I would like to see a wee store at the Airport maybe an amalgamation with Edinburgh/Scotland Rugby just for the tourists for those last minute take home items..
I have never quite understood why at Edinburgh airport you can purchase a Rangers or Celtic shirt and a Chelsea top from that shitty sports shop. Hibs should / could take the initiative ( when travel returns to some sort of normal ) open a small shop and sell their merchandise. I believe the hibs brand is already a good one further heightened by the “ thank you NHS “ campaign and being leaders not followers.
Who wants a Celtic or rangers strip unless you’re a Celtic or rangers fan ( who no doubt already have them ) !
Once the success of the shop at Edinburgh airport is clear to see how about up a shop at Glasgow airport - that be amusing ?

Rent at Edinburgh airport is insane. Higher than anywhere else in Scotland from what I understand. And the airport basically get to tell you what you do and how you do it.
I know someone who wanted to do a certain type of bar there and Edinburgh told them they could only do another type that they felt suited the airport better. It didn't work out for both the person and the airport so the lesson is maybe avoid.

If Hibs were to have a shop there, it would probably have to be shared with Hearts. Which makes it unacceptable to any right minded person.

Been looking for Hibs to open up a shop at the airport for years, especially for us Hibees here in Ireland.

Rent at Edinburgh airport is insane. Higher than anywhere else in Scotland from what I understand. And the airport basically get to tell you what you do and how you do it.
I know someone who wanted to do a certain type of bar there and Edinburgh told them they could only do another type that they felt suited the airport better. It didn't work out for both the person and the airport so the lesson is maybe avoid.

If Hibs were to have a shop there, it would probably have to be shared with Hearts. Which makes it unacceptable to any right minded person.

I would share with the Gunts, they can have the charity bumping, six fingered, Tory, puddledrinking bit beside the toilets. Perverts.*

*To quote a well kent bouncer!

This thread has been viewed 1170 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back