• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs announce magic mushroom deal

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Hibernian Football Club has agreed a significant partnership deal with Sportemon Go which will see the brand logo on the back of the first-team shirt, the creation of a Hibernian Fan Token and digital Non-Fungible Token (NFT) collectibles.

:54:...my kinda deal,:35:

Beep beep taxis, manscaping and magic mushrrooms.We've turned weird.I like it.

Just weird.

thing is gents, i read the link from the hibs fishy site..... didnae understand a word of it:5:........so im just going to leave it in my head that i can get mushies frae the hibs!:gigglle:

Free market and you're loving it...

thing is gents, i read the link from the hibs fishy site..... didnae understand a word of it:5:......so im just going to leave it in my head that i can get mushies frae the hibs!:gigglle:
I think non fungible means they're a vegan alternative to mushies? :102:

thing is gents, i read the link from the hibs fishy site..... didnae understand a word of it:5:......so im just going to leave it in my head that i can get mushies frae the hibs!:gigglle:
That’s what got me - the article was just too hard to understand.

The comments on the Hibs Twitter announcement on this are mental, full of bots using all that stupid crypto hype lingo.

NFT's are essentially digital ownership for original works.

For example if you owned an original Picasso it would have more value than a print even though it looks identical. Ditto if you owned the master tapes for the White Album it would be worth more than the LP. An NFT aims to provide the same but for digital assets that never had a physical original.

They seem utterly pointless to me as they don't transfer copyright and it's a market that is sure to burst, but some kid made £250,000 selling NFTs of some whales he drew on his computer during the summer holidays, so they are a trendy thing:

BBC News - Twelve-year-old boy makes £290,000 from whale NFTs

Cannae be mush room on the strip wi all the different logos.

Cannae be mush room on the strip wi all the different logos.
Just knew the Bounce fun guy would have a mushroom pun.

Bummer,Shrink got in the fun guy pun before me.

Just knew the Bounce fun guy would have a mushroom pun.
Did that one come from my college, eh?

It's all money to the club at the end of day. Ron certainly has brought this concept and ethic from the US to Sunny Leith.
I wouldn't say it's easy money because it would be a hard sell but we are getting the deals and money no matter how large or small.

It's all money to the club at the end of day. Ron certainly has brought this concept and ethic from the US to Sunny Leith.
I wouldn't say it's easy money because it would be a hard sell but we are getting the deals and money no matter how large or small.

I’ve no issue with the club generating as much income as possible, after all the SPFL negation some of the worst TV and sponsorship deals going so Hibs have to do something to increase revenue.

What I do want to see is something out of it, we had what most (not me necessarily) feel was an underwhelming transfer window. We better see some real ambition in January and beyond or it’ll be very questionable where this money is going.

Did that one come from my college, eh?
Far too clever.
Only Jamie got it.

Podcasts
this is worth a listen from 56:40 onwards. Everton podcast on same issue

This thread has been viewed 1379 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50