• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibs 4 v 1 Dundee

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Barnes

McGinn
McGregor
Hanlon
Doig

Boyle
Hallberg
Newell
Murphy

Doidge
Nisbet

Was hoping Magennis would play but he's out injured.

Doidge is suspended.

No expecting to see this at all, but would be interesting to see us go 343 which is working for Aberdeen and Scotland:
Barnes
P. McGinn McGregor Hanlon
Hallberg Mallan Newell Mackie
Wright Nisbet Murphy

Doidge is suspended.

Never knew that. Cheers for heads up.

Barnes

McGinn
McGregor
Hanlon
Doig

Hallberg
Newell
Mallan

Boyle
Nisbet
Murphy

Barnes

Doig
Hanlon
McGregor
McGinn

Wright
Halberg
Newell
Gullan

Murphy

Nisbet

4-4-1-1

Barnes

Gray
McGregor
Hanlon
Mackie

Hallberg
Newell
Mallan

Boyle
Nisbet
Murphy

Drop Boyle. He should be training with a 20kg rucksack on his back then maybe instead of doing everything at 100mph he will start to use his brain on how to beat a man and give him more time to get his head up and think about the final ball.

Mallan needs to shine. Maybe take the eyebrow tweezers off him earlier in the week and send him into a darkened room with Yogi Hughes to toughen him up a bit.

Drop Boyle. He should be training with a 20kg rucksack on his back then maybe instead of doing everything at 100mph he will start to use his brain on how to beat a man and give him more time to get his head up and think about the final ball.

Mallan needs to shine. Maybe take the eyebrow tweezers off him earlier in the week and send him into a darkened room with Yogi Hughes to toughen him up a bit.
LOLED at eyebrow tweezers, I often think the same ??

He looks like a1950s era Disney Princess

84142c6d8339ee6695d1faff8ace2729.jpg

0_15481523.jpg

Some match information, kick off at Easter Road is 16.30 on Sunday efty.

Kyle Magennis misses out, he has a hamstring injury, as does Lewis Stevenson and Scott Allan. Alex Gogic, Ofir Marciano and Ryan Porteous are on international duty, while Christian Doidge is suspended.

If you hope to watch the game, its on Premier Sports, not Hibs TV, unless you live abroad.

Even though it's a depleted squad, we really must start winning again. We play Celtic next week-end, so it's really important we pick up a win before that. In addition, it's an important cup match as we will be seeded going into the knock-out stage if we beat Dundee.

Dundee have a few quite experienced pros in their ranks, and will have to be watched.

I would be moving Boyle into the middle either alongside Nisbet or just behind, I think Drey Wright will play as he was put up for the pre-match interview yesterday. To be fair to Wright, he has been honest enough to say his performances so far for Hibs have not been good enough, and we just have to hope he comes good sooner rather than later. He does appear to be hampered by recurring injuries. I think he will play on the right side tomorrow. I think Mackie or Gullan will play as well.

These Betfred League cup games have been difficult for us, with so many players from a small squad missing, plus the usual amount of injuries. These are game we just have to get through by whatever means. For morale though as much as anything, we need to win this match and hopefully by a few goals.

Is Premier Sports a cancel anytime job or are you tied in for a fixed period?

In the past, for Euro games, I have joined, watched the game and cancelled straight after.

Details at the bottom here...

Can anyone enlighten me how come Doidge is suspended from a competition we've only played 3 games in and I don't think he's even featured in all of them?

Can anyone enlighten me how come Doidge is suspended from a competition we've only played 3 games in and I don't think he's even featured in all of them?
I'm assuming he has been booked twice in the period of time he was playing in the earlier games ?...don't know for sure though.

I'm assuming he has been booked twice in the period of time he was playing in the earlier games ?...don't know for sure though.
Thank you, I checked and you are right - booked against Cove and Forfar.

this is the managers level v Dundee, who gives a toss if we beat a 5hitty Dundee team?
Still sick about yams game .Boyle etc will show today when it doesn't really matter.

OK, so no hibs pass for this game. How do I watch it on my PC please. I don't have SKY but assume it is free to watch.

OK, so no hibs pass for this game. How do I watch it on my PC please. I don't have SKY but assume it is free to watch.

pay premier sports

pay premier sports
Free on stream site

Good goal, Mallan showing again why he should be starting.

Some strike. Nice passing move in the build up too although that Hamilton in goals is still as shite as he was at hearts

Tried watching Hesgoal Norton not playing ball.Try you tube,a young Dundee boy speaking pish to a young Jambo picking his plukes, no game as yet.

Great strike..... That'll raise some brows!

I know he hasnt played many games , but from what we've seen, Mr Wright......isn't.

Poor match other than the Mallan strike, Dundee ain't that good, should be trying to score a second and not scraping a 1-0 again

Dundee are rotten

But its clear for all to say that we lack real quality in the middle of the park

That was coming

Was coming, classic Hibs, not enough being created in front of Dundees goal and missing a playmaker in midfeild, midfeild area is all to similar.

Boyle what an absolute shitebag

Very poor
Young Doig looks shot of confidence.
Drey Wright is no very good

Wasteful again with chances.

Frustrating

That's better

2-1 Nisbet, against bigger teams this wont be good enough lets be honest.

Thank fuck for nisbet

?
Motivated the buggers

That's the right subs at least.

Rueing missed chances. We've been here before.

Edit: goal while I was posting that - Marvelous! ?

Lovely goal and that's game over

This thread has been viewed 6612 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back