• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian Women

MeanwoodHibee

Private Member
Reaction score
Sad to see how far Hibernian Women have fallen down the rankings, they lost to Spartans 2-0 this afternoon when women's football resumed in Scotland, and before the break lost to Celtc, Rangers, Glasgow City and even somehow Hearts who are crap. I know some people will say it doesn't matter, but actually it does, the women's team have brought great credit to the Hibernian name over the past few years when they were vying at the top with Glasow City, now it looks like they are being left behind.

Sadly, the non-professional nature of the women's game in Scotland means that any decent players they have had have all been lured down south. Also the fact that the huns and gunts are taking the SWPL more seriously means that there's more competition for the upcoming younger talented players.

Hibs produced some amount of good players but with Rangers and Celtic now offering basic salaries we have no chance now

Should have built on the success more IMO

Hibs produced some amount of good players but with Huns and Celtic now offering basic salaries we have no chance now

Should have built on the success more IMO

We're handing out full contracts now too?
But virtually everyone left to far bigger clubs.
Good on them. They're an example and motivation to anyone else coming along.
Now it's up to them to rebuild again, it is what it is.

Hasn't done Celtic much good,, Glasgow city still beat them hearts didn't fair well either

Glasgow City seem to be surviving, for now.

Does anyone know how much dough Hibernian have invested in Woman's football. I suspect that it is direct proportion to their status now.

BIG G

Does anyone know how much dough Hibernian have invested in Woman's football. I suspect that it is direct proportion to their status now.

BIG G
I was under the impression Hibs have invested zero, the women's team has always been independently funded. I could be wrong though.

Finally got back to winning ways 3-2 v Motherwell at the weekend

Currently pumping the gunts 3-0 on Alba.

I’ve tried many times to watch women’s football. But, nah, not for me.

4-0

I’ve tried many times to watch women’s football. But, nah, not for me.
Hibs pumping the gunts at anything is worth watching 😁😁

5-0

Five now..will we see 7

Five now..will we see 7
I think it could be 7+

6-0

With 30 to go

Thought that lot were going to throw mo ehat their womans team?

Thought that lot were going to throw mo ehat their womans team?
In english Davy?

In english Davy?
Should read money..hate predictive text on phones and my bad eyesight

I will watch it on the hope we hit 7.😀. Where is it being played?

I will watch it on the hope we hit 7.😀. Where is it being played?
Ainslie Park

This is shocking...20 mins without a goal

Draft the ladies in 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Hibs 6 Jambos 0.Well done ladies. No moaning minnies here.

Hibs 6 Jambos 0.Well done ladies. No moaning minnies here.

we should give our men’s side a bit of whatever the women’s side are on

Hibernian Women are preparing for a third outing with Rangers this season as we travel to Cumbernauld on Sunday. The Scottish Cup Quarter-Final kicks off at 4pm at Broadwood Stadium.

The club are delighted to be providing the option for supporters to purchase a seat on our supporters bus, departing Easter Road Stadium on Sunday 19 March at 2pm.

Priced at £10 for adults and £5 for concessions (Under 16 / Over 65) this provides an opportunity for supporters to cheer on Hibs Women as they face Rangers in a massive Scottish Cup tie.

More details here

5th placed Hibs beating 6th placed Partick Thistle at Meadowbank after being 0-1 down at half time.
Hibs now 3-1 up in added time.
Two goals for the impressive Lockwood.

P.S. Hearts are losing 0-6 to Cellik

Last edited:
5th placed Hibs beating 6th placed Partick Thistle at Meadowbank after being 0-1 down at half time.
Hibs now 3-1 up in added time.
Two goals for the impressive Lockwood.

P.S. Hearts are losing 0-6 to Cellik
A good second half for the Hibees. Notable, however, that the Women's best two players, Rachel Boyle and Shannon McGregor, are still injured and looking nowhere near match fitness, with Rachel saying she's virtually having to learn to walk properly again. But, considering all their injury problems, this was a hard-earned victory and sets them up nicely for the derby on Saturday.

This thread has been viewed 2944 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back