• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian v the Huns League Cup Semi Final Bounce Tour - Update 21st of November, the day of the battle

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Hibernian v the Huns League Cup Semi Final Bounce Tour

21st of November 4pm Kick Off, bus leaving times 10.30 from Leith and Livingston, 11.00 from Linlithgow.

Buses will leave the club at 14.45 sharp for Hampden.

We have been allocated bus parking spaces in the purple car park, the wee one between Toryglen Sports Centre and the East Stand at Hampden, which is superb.

We must be in the car park 60 mins hence leaving the club 1445 Sharp. NO show, then the taxi numbers in the venue.
🤪

Just a quick update to say thank you to everyone for paying for the buses, much appreciated. We are also 100% done with the contact list.

Masks must be worn on the buses.

Buses prices are:

£15 per adult
£10 student/ OAP/ unemployed
£7.50 for children.

PAYMENT DETAILS:

Here are our bank account details at Starling Bank.
Name: James Millar
Account Number: 15071428
Sort Code: 608371

Ref : Your booking name, number
travelling and what you paid for

For example: Jamie 3, 2 adults and 1 kid.

Buses Details are as follows:

NO BEVVY ON THE BUSES PLEASE - A FINE, A HIDING AND POSSIBLE TURNING BACK OF THE BUS JUST NOT WORTH IT

Bounce Leith Bus -

Bus to leave from London Road (Top of Easter Road) just past the bus stop on Brunton Place opposite the London Road Studios which was the old public toilets, Abbeymount Dental Care is the focal point...10.30 sharp, arriving at the club at Midday

With Leith Walk a mess we feel this is the best place for leaving and getting away quickly.

I am informed that the lothian bus stop we are leaving from at brunton place is not in operation nor is the one at the top of easter road. So if you are getting the lothian bus to our pick up point that goes along london road get off the stop before and walk along or get off at abbeyhill. And walk along. 🚶🏾

Screenshot_20211117-212849_Maps.jpg

St Patricks Leith Bus - Will leave the HIbs Supporters Club at 10.30 sharp, arriving at the club at Midday.

1636278125904.png

West Lothian St & Greavsie Bus - Will leave Deer Park at 10,30, Star & Garter Linlithgow at 11, arriving at the club at Midday.

1636277771650.png

1636277977717.png

We still have 6 seats on the West Lothian Bus and 2 seats on the Leith (London Road) Bus for anyone still considering.

The Club

The club is all booked and sorted. As you know we don't share the name to prevent all and sundry turning up as the rules around access are strict with the ongoing pandemic. Its a great club that we have worked with for a number of years now, it will be open for us from 12 midday until 1445 when we head to Easter Road West.

As ever, there will be pies and burgers available to purchase, and they have Tennents and Coors Lager, Sam Smith's Sovereign Bitter and Caledonia Best and Guinness on draft, Magners and Kopperberg cider in bottles along with a variety of wines and spirits, mineral waters and Buckfast in a Champagne Glass for those of you from the New Town and Newington. :rolleyes:

For entertainment, there will be various Hibs minded tunes, Shrink will be doing his weirdly entertaining if slightly illegal balloon dance and Big G is resurrecting his rendition of Doctor am in Trouble on the Indonesian Nose Flute.

See you there.

Bus 1 - Leith (London Road- Easter Rd End)
Katy +2 ✅
Jamie +1 ✅
G&G +6 (7) 2 kids ✅
Hibby Carrick +1 ✅
noucampos +1 ✅
Ricky+9 (8 adults and 2 kids paid. ✅)
Big G ✅
JFP +1 ✅
Calzone +10 ✅
Socky ✅
king stanton +1 (1 OAP)✅
G Barclay +3 ✅
P Duncan✅
Ryan Gibson+1 ✅
Hatties mate +1 ✅

52 - 1 Spare Seat

Bus 2 - Deer Park, Livingston

1875+2 (One Kid) ✅
1875's mate ✅
Shrink +2 ✅
Wheat hound +2 (One Kid)✅
Brian Mc +1 ✅
hibee73 +2 (One kid) ✅
Odriscoll +3 ✅
WeRHibernian + 1 kid ✅
Freddie +1 student ✅

Linlithgow
Linlithgow Hibs +16 (2 kids) ✅
Rocky +5✅(4 kids)

46 - 5 seats available

Bus 3 - Leith

St Pats ✅ - Contact Stuart for details.

53 - Bus full

We have paid the buses, refunds are not available, sorry.

Attachments

• 1636277738487.png
    1636277738487.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
G&G + 7 (8) Leith please.

Me and 2. Maybe more.

Me,Newhoose possibly 2 or 3 more.

Me plus 4 from Deer Park please

Be an idea to contact our Generalissimo Kim Jong McLeod, Mark, for the usual Bounce, St. Patrick's Branch collaboration. In fact I will tie in with J'mon.

BIG G

Hibby Carrick +1 Leith 👍

BrianMc + 1 from Deer Park

Can anyone join the list

Can anyone join the list
Of course.

noucampos plus 1 from Leith please (depending on date of game).

Me + 1 from Livi please (subject to a potential shoeing from the wife).

Me plus 5 from Deer Park.
Thanks.

Sorry. Me plus 6 from Deer Park.
Canny count.
Cheers

2 seats for Pugget Senior and Junior fae the Harp

Last edited:
Me plus 9 in leith please. One is a child.

Last edited:
Of course.
Me plus 1

Moi plus 2 please - Leith

Me,Newhoose possibly 2 or 3 more.
Can you take my name of please until I know what’s happening

Can you take my name of please until I know what’s happening
Me

Me plus 6 please 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Fae the Harp 🙏🏻

Last edited:
Me + 1 possibly 2 from musselburgh direction but can get into town if needed

Me plus one possible

Me plus one possible
From leith

Can ah have another 2 seats from the Harp please 🙏🏻🙏🏻
me plus 8 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Can I have another 2 for deer park or

Can I have another 2 for deer park or
Sure.

2 from Deer park if possible

2 from Deer park if possible
Sure mate.

Sure mate.
Could I make that 3 from Deer park?

As way of an update, we are still awaiting times and dates to be confirmed before we can make final arrangements for the club and bus times. There was a time when we ran 7 buses, we are down to 2 now.

On another note, we think we can run the buses for £15 per head, £7.50 for children. Anyone bringing kids, please let us know to allow us to do the arithmetic.

As way of an update, we are still awaiting times and dates to be confirmed before we can make final arrangements for the club and bus times. There was a time when we ran 7 buses, we are down to 2 now.

On another note, we think we can run the buses for £15 per head, £7.50 for children. Anyone bringing kids, please let us know to allow us to do the arithmetic.
There’s usually a train strike on a Sunday so might find buses get filled…

Could I add another 2 to my list on leith pickup please @1875

Could I add another 2 to my list on leith pickup please @1875
Done.

Ooft, confirmed as Sunday so I don't need to fear the wrath of the Mrs. Can you make my seats confirmed now please and not just subject to potentially losing my nads.
Done

Ooft, confirmed as Sunday so I don't need to fear the wrath of the Mrs. Can you make my seats confirmed now please and not just subject to potentially losing my nads.

Can I be changed to me plus 3 now please, one of whom is a child?

Can I be changed to me plus 3 now please, one of whom is a child?

Done.

G&G + 7 (8) Leith please.
6 Adults and 2 kids in my group. All radges regardless. Cheers @1875 @Jamie

I can't make the Sunday KO.
Can you change my booking from;
NGP plus 6 to
O'Driscoll plus 5
All adults.
Thanks.

This thread has been viewed 19427 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back