Hibernian v the Huns League Cup Semi Final Bounce Tour

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £35.00

Admin
We can run a third bus and add other pick up points if there is enough interest?

Calzone

Just A Radge
Hey guys
I’ve got another 3 folks wanting to go to semi (from Harp) so that would be me plus 11 if possible ? Cheers in advance folks 💚💚

Admin
Hey guys
I’ve got another 3 folks wanting to go to semi (from Harp) so that would be me plus 11 if possible ? Cheers in advance folks 💚💚

We will add them to the waiting list, but given there is a limited train service that day, I expect we will end up with a third bus and shuffle things around.

Admin
Wee update on the original post, things coming together and as we saw Sunday we can beat those bastards.

Goals&Glory

Well-Known Radge
List for the Hibernian v the Huns League Cup Semi Final Bounce Tour

21st of November 4pm Kick Off, bus leaving times provisionally 10.30 from Leith and Livingston.

Social Club 10 minutes drive from Hampden is provisionally reserved for 12 until 3. I have asked for 3 bus loads to be accommodated.

Bus 1 - Leith
Katy +2
Jamie +2
G&G + 7 (8) 2 kids
Hibby Carrick +1
noucampos +1
mikeypaget +1
Ricky+12
JFP +1
Calzone +11
Socky +2
king stanton +1

52 - 1 seat available

Bus 2 - Deer Park, Livingston

1875+3 (One Kid)
Shrink +2
Wheat hound +3 (One Kid)
Brian Mc +1
hibee73 +2 (One kid)
Odriscoll +5
WeRHibernian + 1 kid

Linlithgow
Linlithgow Hibs +16
Rocky +1

43 - 10 seats available

Bus 3 - Leith
St Pats

Bus full

We can add other pick up points if there is enough interest? Let us know if you are interested and we will add your name here.

Waiting List

Buses are:
£15 per adult
£10 student/ oap/ unemployed
£7.50 for children

Anyone bringing concessions, please let us know to allow us to do the arithmetic.

The social club we are heading to is open to us between 12 and 3.

This normally changes as the weeks go on so if you are not on the list and want to be, please add your name and pick up point and whether its an adult or child and we will run a waiting list on a first come first served basis.
@1875 can I have the spare seat on bus 1 from leith mate? Cheers.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here