• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian v the Huns League Cup Semi Final Bounce Tour - Update 21st of November, the day of the battle

Found the friends and family option that time. Fuckers don't make it obvious so they get the fee out of you!
Want me to refund both mate? As technically you have overpaid

There's not an actual screen that asks what you're paying for - I already had you set up in there so I just had the amount to put in. I assumed it would ask what it was for but when I just did that one I noticed there was already a default option to pay for services or whatever. Had to go into that to change it.

Want me to refund both mate? As technically you have overpaid
Nah it's fine, they can have their £1.17 lol, as long as you've ended up with the right amount. Hopefully nobody else gets caught out now that dafty boy has done it 😂

Nah it's fine, they can have their £1.17 lol, as long as you've ended up with the right amount. Hopefully nobody else gets caught out now that dafty boy has done it 😂
I hate paypal. I asked sporting pay to set us up a merchant account but after saying they would they never ever did. Although they did want 1.9% fee.

@Doc Shrink thanks ✅

I hate paypal. I asked sporting pay to set us up a merchant account but after saying they would they never ever did. Although they did want 1.9% fee.
Please can I have a green tick Jamie?! 😂

🤣 aye sorry mate. Done ✅

And thank your travelling companions. All monies received.

Money for ma 12 transferred to bank acc Jamie 😎
Cheers for organising

Money for ma 12 transferred to bank acc Jamie 😎
Cheers for organising
We thank you for swift payment.

@O'Driscoll thanks for payment but fee was applied. So refunded ya. 👍

@O'Driscoll thanks for payment but fee was applied. So refunded ya. 👍
I've transferred to bank via my credit union, pm me to confirm

If it disnae work, I will pop up and take cash mate.

Payment confirmed ✅

Paid just now for 1 adult, a student and 1 kid GGTTH

Paid just now for 1 adult, a student and 1 kid GGTTH
✅

Just sent £37.50 for 2 adults and kid from my list @Jamie @1875

Just sent £37.50 for 2 adults and kid from my list @Jamie @1875

Hi payment made £25 for adult & OAP on Bus 1 cheers

Hi payment made £25 for adult & OAP on Bus 1 cheers
Sorry been at yoga. Got it. Thank you ✅

thomas morton yoga GIF by BALLS DEEP with Thomas Morton

yoga GIF

£30 sent for 2 Adults in Sticky Rickys group

£30 sent for 2 Adults in Sticky Rickys group
✅✅

£15 sent for 1 Adult Sticky Rickys group.

£15 sent for 1 Adult Sticky Rickys group.
✅ got ya mate

All we need now is to be able to buy tickets for the game!

Fair to say, the bounce and St Pats are happy to coordinate a block booking. I was in the north upper for Scotland Israel, they are good seats.

Fair to say, the bounce and St Pats are happy to coordinate a block booking. I was in the north upper for Scotland Israel, they are good seats.
I may be different from the norm but I quite like the East 🤣

I may be different from the norm but I quite like the East 🤣

I hate it, I actually turned down Scotland Denmark tickets because they were in the East Stand.

I hate it, I actually turned down Scotland Denmark tickets because they were in the East Stand.
When I say like I mean don't mind it. But each to their own eh.
I dislike heights so that may play a part 🤣

Hi All, we have been working away in the background, sorting out buses, pick up times, pick up points, the club and suchlike.

Before we announce final details, there are a couple of things we need you to be aware of.

1. Bus Payment - The Bounce disnae hold funds in reserve, we now need to pay the buses. I will be sending you a message on the bounce asking you to pay what is outstanding by Friday the 5th of November. We thought that fair to let everyone get their wages. Any changes to your group, please let us know as soon as possible, we have a waiting list for Leith and 10 or so spare seats from Deer Park/ Linlithgow. No hassle if you want to change you plans, just help us out and let us know please.

2. I have been working closely with the social club and the local council. We are delighted to say we have three busloads approved and food and drink will be available on the day for all at the ever reasonable prices. The local council have asked a couple of things of us and the club and we would like your cooperation. Again if you are not happy with this, we understand, and you are welcome to drop out.

a) The local council have asked that the club request notice of names and contact number before arrival, We are happy to collate that and will be in touch to collect those details. We will be looking for individuals full names and the group leads contact number or all numbers, whatever suits you.

b) The second is possibly more contentious, all guests going to the club will have to provide proof of vaccine by passport or letter, and this must be shown before entry to premises. The club have been told they may have a visit from the council on the day and that they should refuse entry to anyone who isn’t double vaccinated or has proof of exemption. Again we will pop you a note as we don't want peoples phone numbers all over the bounce.

It is the world we live in, sorry.

Feel free to add any comments on teh bus and club on this thread, however if your comments are around the merits or otherwise of the covid passports or council policy, please use the relevant threads on the Frenchmans Cowshed.

Jamie and my own job is to help our fellow Hibernian fans to get to Easter Road West safely, have a good day out, watch us pump the bigots and get you home happy. We cannae control officialdom, just do our best to minimise the hassle of it.

Hibernian Forever!

I’m fine with this

I'll need to cancel my 3 reserved seats. Sorry.

@Jamie @1875

I'll need to cancel my 3 reserved seats. Sorry.

@Jamie @1875

No hassle mate.

More than happy with those conditions.

As you say Mark it's just the world we live in. I'm happy enough to comply with these conditions - and appreciate the work you guys do to make these Bounce Tours happen 👍

2 of ours at Livingston cannot make the final, therefore I have 2 seats available and paid that can square me up on the day

2 of ours at Livingston cannot make the final, therefore I have 2 seats available and paid that can square me up on the day
Im hoping that is a foresight 👀

Im hoping that is a foresight 👀
oops I hope so too, should say semi final

This thread has been viewed 19527 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50