Hibernian v the Huns League Cup Semi Final Bounce Tour - Update 21st of November, the day of the battle

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £20.00

Jamie

Admin
Reaction score
Found the friends and family option that time. Fuckers don't make it obvious so they get the fee out of you!
Want me to refund both mate? As technically you have overpaid

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
There's not an actual screen that asks what you're paying for - I already had you set up in there so I just had the amount to put in. I assumed it would ask what it was for but when I just did that one I noticed there was already a default option to pay for services or whatever. Had to go into that to change it.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Want me to refund both mate? As technically you have overpaid
Nah it's fine, they can have their £1.17 lol, as long as you've ended up with the right amount. Hopefully nobody else gets caught out now that dafty boy has done it 😂

Jamie

Admin
Reaction score
Nah it's fine, they can have their £1.17 lol, as long as you've ended up with the right amount. Hopefully nobody else gets caught out now that dafty boy has done it 😂
I hate paypal. I asked sporting pay to set us up a merchant account but after saying they would they never ever did. Although they did want 1.9% fee.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
I hate paypal. I asked sporting pay to set us up a merchant account but after saying they would they never ever did. Although they did want 1.9% fee.
Please can I have a green tick Jamie?! 😂

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here