• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian v St Relegate the Puddledrinkers

Ryan Shanley on the bench. Heard good things about this young striker.

Boyle needs to work on his first touch, same thing every game.

1-0 the return of Nisbet, good to have player in the box tapping in these chances that we previously didn't

Just been in for med goal to us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2-0 Newell

2-0 Newall

Looking good!

My 0-3 could be in jeapordy

2-0 Newell
I've typed out 3-0 just to beat you this time BMA

Not seeing it.Going to watch on Alba

St Mirren counter attacking there and Gogic absolutely bursting a gut to get back and gets a block on a cross. I love to see that in a player, his work rate is first class!!

Boyle needs to work on his first touch, same thing every game.

Very good pass to set up Newell's goal, lifting his head helps.

Very good pass to set up Newell's goal, lifting his head helps.
Yup, Boyles been a good threat all game, it was right at the beginning when the comment was made.

Should be 3-0

3-0 for Big G please

3-0

So have hearts sabotaged their relegators, or did they hope he'd help against us?

Shocking for our third :yams1:

Boyle goal and assist that’ll give him pass marks

Oh well 0-3 so far keeping Big G and I happy.

Fuckin yasss Hibs

Sub Gullan for Nizzie, good move, blood the youth....

0-3 ya fúckr unreal sortae nae bumsqueak... yet...

Jamie Murphy looking a great signing,step up from Horgan

Really I thought his final ball was poor and needs to do better.

Yeah,I think he played well.

So 0-3 it ends.What will the moaners say?

Much better performance and great result with another clean sheet! £12.50 well spent.

Last edited:
Great result today, what a massive difference with Gogic back. Another clean sheet and got the rub of the Green with the penalty. ?

Not done much this season yet, only been here a week, he'll be fine once he gets used to those around him.

Great result today, what a massive difference with Gogic back. Another clean sheet and got the rub of the Green with the penalty. ?

More complete incompetence from the ref than a touch of luck haha
Our referees really are shocking

He’ll get better than that as well with a few more games.

Very impressed with Hibs today. Still solid at the back but we had the attacking threat again.

Still room for improvement of course and a couple of new players would be ideal.We’ve built up a very good gap to the teams that would challenge for top 4-6.

Screenshot_20200912-134436_Chrome.jpg

BIG G

Another excellent away victory for Hibs

He’ll get better than that as well with a few more games.

Very impressed with Hibs today. Still solid at the back but we had the attacking threat again.

Still room for improvement of course and a couple of new players would be ideal.We’ve built up a very good gap to the teams that would challenge for top 4-6.

It’s a ‘good gap’ and we have way more points than we normally have after just 7 games but next 2 games very tricky. Also the fact all the teams are picking up points here and there means things can change very rapidly.

The fact that we are defending well is fantastic. Stevenson, SDG, and McGregor might well have struggled? From reports Hanlon is playing better - is that a reflection on the solid and mobile players around him????

Any news on Porto?

Think the covid break was a godsend for Hanlon as it allowed him time to recover as he wasn’t the Hanlon that we had seen in the previous season or two.

There was the odd rumour he wasn’t fully fit last season.

Gogic obviously helping protecting the defence as is the partnership Hanlon is forging with Porteous who is back and they’re benefiting from this run of games together.

Long may it continue.

Great stuff, much more balance in midfeild and caused st mirren problems most of the game.

Great stuff, what a difference having Gogic and Nisbett back. Look so much more threatening with two up top.

Think the covid break was a godsend for Hanlon as it allowed him time to recover as he wasn’t the Hanlon that we had seen in the previous season or two.

There was the odd rumour he wasn’t fully fit last season.

Gogic obviously helping protecting the defence as is the partnership Hanlon is forging with Porteous who is back and they’re benefiting from this run of games together.

Long may it continue.

That’s a good point about the break allowing him to get fitter. He really did seem a shadow of his former self last season.

Yer a fuc&in tactical genius Ricky.

Yer a fuc&in tactical genius Ricky.

Thanks ma man. The sun shines on a dogs arse from time to time but I'll take it.

This thread has been viewed 4949 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back