Hibernian v St Relegate the Puddledrinkers

Admin
I like the Saints, I hope they find a keeper, but fuck it, we were hurt v the shaggers of the sheep, its the world we live in.

Yet, The Sheep and Smellies... were made (allowed) to postpone games for not following rules. St Mirren and their players have not, apparently, done anything wrong and they get penalised!
Barking and inconsistent.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
The league management are an arse, but the game tomorrow should go on.

Sheldrake07

Bounce Radge
I like the Saints, I hope they find a keeper, but fuck it, we were hurt v the shaggers of the sheep, its the world we live in.

The league management are an arse, but the game tomorrow should go on.
I agree, sometimes injuries and illness hit a team a nd you live with the consequences more pointing out the irony of no fault - penalised versus fault - not penalised. Or perhaps more accurately disadvantage and advantage.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
Marciano

Doig
Hanlon
Porteous
McGinn

Murphy
Gogic
Newell
Boyle

Nisbet
Doidge

moathibby

Bounce Radge
I think I said somewhere else a few days ago I thought it would be a narrow 0-1 to us. Can I now revise that to 0-3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
I said a fortnight ago I would like to see Martin Boyle moved into a more central attacking role, rather than stuck out on the wing where he is simply not involved in the game enough for me. Whether played as a striker beside either Doidge or Nisbet or even in a front three, or possibly just behind the strikers. We need to have our most feared player being played where he is going to cause most damage to the opposition

With Scott Allan out injured, I would like to see this tried out, however I doubt Jack Ross will do it !

As for the game, Saints have a good home record, although they have not started the season well. It will be tough going, but I will go for a 2-1 win for Hibs.

jock3

Bounce Radge
I haven't watched any of the interviews, but I really hope Nisbet is fit. What to do with one of our best players Boyler? I always thought of him best as a winger, and struggled as a forward, but capable of moments of magic... Is Gogic isolation over?

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
I haven't watched any of the interviews, but I really hope Nisbet is fit. What to do with one of our best players Boyler? I always thought of him best as a winger, and struggled as a forward, but capable of moments of magic... Is Gogic isolation over?
Nisbet is back and Gogic is available. Only missing Mackie and Allan.

bigmanandy

Bounce Radge
I'd start Mallan and give him his chance, likes a shot from outside the box which is needed today to work whoever is in there goal.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old