Hibernian v St Relegate the Puddledrinkers

Admin
I have access to hooky telly, but I have bought the game on St Mirren TV for this weekend. £12.50 ensures a Just Back and £12.50 is a thank you to Jonathan Obika and the Paisley faithful for sending those charity bumping spunkstains down, bleating whining and feeling all hard done by. Get down, you are shite you gorgie basatrds. Thanks for that big man! Stick the cash in the charity tin eh, dinnae ask the Jambos how to do that though, its no their strongest attribute.

Last game was a sair yin, we were McInnessed. the wee hun face had us worked out, his anti fitba beat our anti fitba. But we have Gogic and Nissie back and the Saints have nae goalie for walking around Asda wi his neb sticking oot his paper mask. Attack, attack, attack Jackie Boy, none of your conservative pish this weekend please pal.

Nae interviews viewed, opinion formed after 2 weeks of nae proper fitba.

My team for the weekend, as I said, attack, attack, attack Jackie Boy, the defence has been solid, go for goals.

Rocky at the back, doing well.

Paul McGinn, ex saint and keeping the man who scored that goal, on that day as captian, oot the team. Paul has been our best player this season so far.

Porto, a good, strong, slightly mental Hibee!

Paul Hanlon, having his best season in years.

Josh Doig, doing brilliant for Edinburgh's Premier team, keeping Lewis has 2 out the team.

Alex Gogic, back even though he was never no well, you fandans at the league committee.

I am strarting Joe Newell, no ma fave in that position but he has a good record of passing forward for all I moan about his passing back.

Wide is Martin, just Martin. Ye need to get back to where you were pal.

Middle is Mallan, no Allan, Stevie offers more in teh role than Scottie the now.

Up front, the return of the two.

Doidge likes a partner and is better that way.

Nissie is a goal scorer, confident he will get one this weekend.

What is your thinking bouncers?

Hibernian Forever!

Zab

Admin
I have access to hooky telly, but I have bought the game on St Mirren TV for this weekend. £12.50 ensures a Just Back and £12.50 is a thank you to Jonathan Obika and the Paisley faithful for sending those charity bumping spunkstains down, bleating whining and feeling all hard done by. Get down, you are shite you gorgie basatrds. Thanks for that big man! Stick the cash in the charity tin eh, dinnae ask the Jambos how to do that though, its no their strongest attribute.

Last game was a sair yin, we were McInnessed. the wee hun face had us worked out, his anti fitba beat our anti fitba. But we have Gogic and Nissie back and the Saints have nae goalie for walking around Asda wi his neb sticking oot his paper mask. Attack, attack, attack Jackie Boy, none of your conservative pish this weekend please pal.

Nae interviews viewed, opinion formed after 2 weeks of nae proper fitba.

My team for the weekend, as I said, attack, attack, attack Jackie Boy, the defence has been solid, go for goals.

Rocky at the back, doing well.

Paul McGinn, ex saint and keeping the man who scored that goal, on that day as captian, oot the team. Paul has been our best player this season so far.

Porto, a good, strong, slightly mental Hibee!

Paul Hanlon, having his best season in years.

Josh Doig, doing brilliant for Edinburgh's Premier team, keeping Lewis has 2 out the team.

Alex Gogic, back even though he was never no well, you fandans at the league committee.

I am strarting Joe Newell, no ma fave in that position but he has a good record of passing forward for all I moan about his passing back.

Wide is Martin, just Martin. Ye need to get back to where you were pal.

Middle is Mallan, no Allan, Stevie offers more in teh role than Scottie the now.

Up front, the return of the two.

Doidge likes a partner and is better that way.

Nissie is a goal scorer, confident he will get one this weekend.

What is your thinking bouncers?

Hibernian Forever!
I think the same 11 players as you, would like to see us play with a diamond in midfield. Gogic at the base, Mallan to right with Newell to left.... and give Boyle a bit of a free role behind the strikers. Think Boyle could do some damage there as it makes it hard to mark him, and if he has space to run at centre halves they’ll make mistakes.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Bounce Radge
I love St Midden for their constant and effective trolling of the Gorgie Fucktards and for that reason will settle for a one goal thrashing of them.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
A 2nd positive test apparently , will the game go ahead ???

Rocky

Bounce Radge
There should be an option to "like" thread titles on here, that one's a belter.

I don't think there's any doubt about ten of the players you've picked, the only one I think might be different is Newell for Hallberg. However if we go with Zab's suggestion, which I like, then it's Newell for me too.

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge
What’s happened to today’s pre match press conference?

Zab

Admin
Now that St. Mirren have no goalkeeper tomorrow, Mallan must start and shoot every time he gets the ball!

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
could we lend St Mirren the QPR goalie? He could do with the experience.

Jack

Bounce Radge
They're trying to sign a gunts goalie as an emergency!

Zamal???

Thought they wereny on speaking terms - even more than the gunts not speaking to anyone!

Sheldrake07

Bounce Radge
Yet, Aberdeen and Celtic were made (allowed) to postpone games for not following rules. St Mirren and their players have not, apparently, done anything wrong and they get penalised!
Barking and inconsistent.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£41.24
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage