• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian, the originals, the first to wear the green v the bastard offspring

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
The fitba is back and we owe them one. I like Hibs playing them, they are good games, if we go at them, you can smell the shite more than ever from the thellick end. I have my tickets, I miss the fitba, I love the Hibs, I cannae wait. I actually have access to the corporate world at Celtc, my mate is the big brother of a well kent sports star with a box at their ground. I have paid my way to sit in the Hibs end, they are my people.

Its a big game, we are in the infancy of the wee man's revolution and by Sauzee look at they signings! Porto and Paul McGiinn are SFA'd, banned to ensure the infirm have advantage. Fuck it, get into them Hibs. Over the years I have not hidden by ambivalence about Celtc, I have great pals who support them, I cannae hate them like I hate those dirty hun bastards. I ken the words to their songs, I agree with much of the politics their fans espouse,I simply dinnae agree they are relevant to the fitba. I do, however, only support Hibernian, our team, the originals, the first, the ground breakers, the real deal and I hope we rattle the *&*^.

Celtc, well fuck knows or cares. They seem to have signed a lot of Japanese guys? Rumours are the Portuguese laddie is back, 3/4 fit. They are shiting it as they are behind a piss poor hun team in the league.

Team wise, well fuck me sideways, where do I begin second guessing Shauny Boy? We have signed and signed and signed.Porto and Paul McGinn are out, see above, the fuckers including Petrie made sure of that, so what do we do to beat them?

We could have beat them in the final why not do so again?

Me, I would look at something steady with a dash of fuck it, lets have the green and greys greeting.

A team?

Macey in goals, good distribution please, win it in the box.

A 3 that is a five?

Harry Clarke right

Rocky middle of the middle

Paul Hanlon keeping it steady

Chris Cadden right, Josh Doig left

JDH and Joe in the middle

Kyle Magennis back in the top of our diamond, why the fuck not? More likely Josh Campbell.

Nissie and Boyler up top?

Seems we are having issues with Elias Melkersen permit so he won't be available and Euan Henderson cannae play against his current team, which is shite.

What do you think, should Mueller come in, if so for who, does Murph deserve a chance, should Scottie start before sick note Magennis?

Thoughts?

Personally I cannae wait for the tattie Scone revolution!

See you behind the goal.

Hibernian Forever!

Last edited:
Don’t think Magennis is near match fit.

Magennis not close to being back unfortunately

Macey
Clarke Rocky Hanlon
Cadden Doig
JDH Tait

Newell
Boyle Nisbet

Think its way too early for Magennis to see game time.

I'll go for your team, but I think Campbell might keep his spot behind the strikers in place of your Magennis.

I thought we couldn't sign someone until they gained a permit? What's the story there...?
Strange looking diamond with 3 corners and sides 😁

Not sure about Bashiri coming straight into the team, but he's a unit and we've been left with very little choice.

I think I would try Bishiri straight off and because of all the hype Meuller.But I can't think who you take out? JDH?

Didn't know there were problems with Melkerson's work permit ?

Edit; actually just read about it. Pity, but typical bureaucracy.
Mueller also some way behind the rest as he hasn't played a competitive game since November.

Last edited:
I only care about Hibernian. I fucking hate Celtic, the demise of the Huns allowed them to ingrain themselves as the new establishment club. Whatever their history is, or isn’t according to their historians, as far as I’m concerned they’ve always tried to pillage our club so they can get fucked. I hate the new Huns more, but only just.

As for our team, I think it’ll be a 343 formation. My guess at team is:
Macey
Clarke Bushiri Hanlon
Cadden JDH Campbell Doig
Boyle Nisbet Mueller

Hibernian, go and beat them in their own stadium, it’s been far too long.

I only care about Hibernian. I fucking hate Celtic, the demise of the Huns allowed them to ingrain themselves as the new establishment club. Whatever their history is, or isn’t according to their historians, as far as I’m concerned they’ve always tried to pillage our club so they can get fucked. I hate the new Huns more, but only just.

As for our team, I think it’ll be a 343 formation. My guess at team is:
Macey
Clarke Bushiri Hanlon
Cadden JDH Campbell Doig
Boyle Nisbet Mueller

Hibernian, go and beat them in their own stadium, it’s been far too long.
I confident we take something ( a point but hopefully all3 ) from them on Monday can’t wait for it sadly can’t be there but will be watching from madrid 💚

Macey
Cadden Clarke Hanlon Doig
JDH Newell
Boyle Campbell Mueller
Nisbet

IMO Mueller to play. He will have been here for 4 weeks and will be raring to go.

IMO Bashiri not to play. The description of him being raw and rash gives me the fear of a sending off or giving away a penalty against Celtic's quick front players. On the flip side he is described as rapid and strong so it will be interesting for me to see if Maloney goes with him.

Doidge not played much by Maloney to date. Lack of fitness or he isn't his type of player? Must be well fit now. Interesting to see if he plays him or not. A cake can't be all icing and no cake so IMO you need the likes of Doidge to be the cake in the team.

Magennis is just back on the grass so stilll some away from playing. Won't be played until ready.
Melkerson still needs a work permit. How long will this take?
Henderson can't play against his parent team.
Porteous and McGinn both suspended due to straight forward unprofessional behaviour. I leave the always cheated never defeated and whataboutery madness to other folk.

An interesting conundrum if ever there was one. I predict that everyone will be taken aback some at Maloneys starting 11. I like the fact that theoretic injuries (suspensions) and cover with the new signing will give us a flavour of his thinking.
I've been enjoying the paranoia on here about Celtic.
One thread devoted to lancing long lasting boils of hatred on the one hand and a rather more interesting, nae learned, thread about the historical relationship between both Clubs.

First bet of the year. 0-3 Hibernian @ 100/1....Hibernian win 9/1.

BIG G

Thank fuxk hibs football is back in just over 50 hours. Weekends are pish with out it win, lose or draw.

An interesting conundrum if ever there was one. I predict that everyone will be taken aback some at Maloneys starting 11. I like the fact that theoretic injuries (suspensions) and cover with the new signing will give us a flavour of his thinking.
I've been enjoying the paranoia on here about Celtic.
One thread devoted to lancing long lasting boils of hatred on the one hand and a rather more interesting, nae learned, thread about the historical relationship between both Clubs.

First bet of the year. 0-3 Hibernian @ 100/1....Hibernian win 9/1.

BIG G
I backed hibs last Thursday 9/1 to win looked at hibs to win and both to score ( bigger price but decided not be greedy the 9/1 will do )👍💚👍

Well based on the alleged injury to Clarke, what Maloney said about Mueller not being 100% ready yet, and the worst case that Boyle isn’t available due to heading out the door, I’ll take a second go at naming a team!

Macey
Bushiri Hanlon Stevenson
Cadden Doyle-Hayes Newell Doig
Wright Nisbet Campbell

Well based on the alleged injury to Clarke, what Maloney said about Mueller not being 100% ready yet, and the worst case that Boyle isn’t available due to heading out the door, I’ll take a second go at naming a team!

Macey
Bushiri Hanlon Stevenson
Cadden Doyle-Hayes Newell Doig
Wright Nisbet Campbell
Cheat. 😄

Absolutely hate Celtic. Please Hibs, beat this shower of pish. It’s been too long.

Macey

Cadden
Bushiri
Hanlon
Stevenson
Doig

Boyle
Campbell
Newell
Mueller

Nisbet

Reactions: Zab
Macey

Cadden, McGregor, Bushiri Doig

Boyle, Doyle-Hayes, Newell, Murphy

Doidge, Mueller

Though I know Hanlon will play instead of McGregor and Nissy instead of Doidge and will be a back 3

Macey
Bushiri Hanlon Stevenson
Cadden JDH Newell Doig
Campbell
Doidge Nisbet

Mueller isnae available I’m sure I read.

Maybe confusing him with Melkersen.

I think he’s available, but I’m sure Maloney said he’s not up to match fitness yet. I think he’ll possible be on the bench, can’t see him starting.

I think he’s available, but I’m sure Maloney said he’s not up to match fitness yet. I think he’ll possible be on the bench, can’t see him starting.

That's how I took it.
Says he's a bit behind the others.

That's how I took it.
Says he's a bit behind the others.

Aye that’s what I thought he meant as well. To be fair Mueller has played a full season, then had two months without a game or a pre-season. I know he’s been training with us for about a month or so, but there’s no way he’ll have that match sharpness.

Maybe confusing him with Melkersen.
It was one of them 👍

He is, its the Norwegian laddie that isn't.

Game is on PPV for those without a firestick

In tae thuuuuum!!

CA08CFB9-1115-4A28-A390-609C7917D501.png

Last edited by a moderator:
4231/433 tonight!

In tae thuuuuum!!

I’d say that’s either a back four (Cadden, Rocky, Hanlon, Doig) or a back 3 of Rocky, Hanlon and Doig, with Cadden and either Wright or Boyle as wing backs?

I’d say that’s either a back four (Cadden, Rocky, Hanlon, Doig) or a back 3 of Rocky, Hanlon and Doig, with Cadden and either Wright or Boyle as wing backs?

Back 4 for me, definitely.

Back 4 for me, definitely.

Aye I think so, if it was a 3 Stevenson would have probably started eh.

Decent looking bench too for a change even with a couple suspensions and players missing

Macey
Cadden Bushiri Hanlon Doig
JDH
Newell Campbell
Boyle------------------------------Wright
Nisbet

Or

Macey
Newell JDH
Boyle Campbell Wright
Nisbet

Interesting that Wright keeps his place.
Good on him.
Be hard going forward.

Tait injured ?

Aye I think so, if it was a 3 Stevenson would have probably started eh.

Aye I'd think so

Macey
JDH
Newell Campbell
Boyle------------------------------Wright
Nisbet

Or

Macey
Newell JDH
Boyle Campbell Wright
Nisbet

Interesting that Wright keeps his place.
Good on him.
Be hard going forward.
Really is make it break time for him. Needs to show he’s got something he hasn’t showed in the last 18 months. Can’t see him getting his contract extended but stranger things have happened

Wright is crap.Cannot believe he is starting.I hope he proves me wrong

Really is make it break time for him. Needs to show he’s got something he hasn’t showed in the last 18 months. Can’t see him getting his contract extended but stranger things have happened

He's had 2 good games for me, both against Hunco.
And he wasn't bad at all against United in our last outing.

Outwith that though, he's been a non event and very poor.
It's his chance to take, I'd also be surprised to see him extend his deal, I think this will be a very hard team to break into come summer.
Maybe even before then if the new arrivals can hit the ground running.

Bit of a worry for as at left back IMO

This thread has been viewed 15490 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back