• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian Supporters Pin Badges Available

Daniel1875

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Following the success of the recent scarf initiative, Hibernian Supporters are now offering a limited run of pin badges. Badges are available by making a new, one-off donation of £5 via your account. If you've not got an account yet you can join by signing up at hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate/.

There are 296 badges available on a first-come first-served basis. All proceeds from the badges after production and postage will be added to the monthly contribution to the club in September.

Full info on the badges can be viewed by clicking here.

A huge thanks to Stevie Young for his efforts getting these off the ground.

Hibernian%20Supporters%20Badge.JPG

Do you just donate £5 and it’s automatically sent out?

Do you just donate £5 and it’s automatically sent out?

Yes - the next 296 one-off donations of £5 will automatically be added to the list and will be sent a badge.

Note it needs to be a new, one-off donation in addition to any regular direct debit payments. You can make one-off donations in addition to a DD by logging in to your account and processing from the drop down on the ‘My Account’ page.

Last edited:
Yes - the next 296 one-off donations of £5 will automatically be added to the list and will be sent a badge.

Note it needs to be a new, off-one donation in addition to any regular direct debit payments. You can make one-off donations in addition to a DD by logging in to your account and processing from drop down on the ‘My Account’ page.
Perfect,done ?

fiver sent

Done, good idea.

Done ✅

Done, can you buy more than 1 I presume by donating another fiver and so on?

Note it needs to be a new, one-off donation in addition to any regular direct debit payments. You can make one-off donations in addition to a DD by logging in to your account and processing from the drop down on the ‘My Account’ page.

Hmmm, I never had such an option, I donated as a single payment

Any word on the new website as that's outdated imo, it still has text on there saying

"Having acquired a 15.4% stake in the Club we have the ambition to increase our stake to our principal objective of 25.1%." which we know Ron will not give us.

Done, can you buy more than 1 I presume by donating another fiver and so on?

Yes exactly that - multiple payments of £5 will result in that number of badges being sent.

Hmmm, I never had such an option, I donated as a single payment

Any word on the new website as that's outdated imo, it still has text on there saying

"Having acquired a 15.4% stake in the Club we have the ambition to increase our stake to our principal objective of 25.1%." which we know Ron will not give us.

There's no plans for a new website as such. A lot of the text on the website was updated in June but the legal 'aim' of the company is still to acquire 25.1% of the club - until there's an AGM and members have the opportunity to vote to alter the Articles of Association that can't change and as such the line of text was left in place. It has been put into context later in the paragraph with the following:

"Unfortunately, at the moment we are unable to acquire any further shares. However, as passionate supporters we retain the urge to provide additional financial support to the Club during this difficult trading period."

I believe the plan is to hold an AGM when it's safe to do so, at which point there will be a chance to have a wider discussion about the aims and role of Hibernian Supporters going forward. In the mean time there are no shares and as such all funds are handed to the club by way of donation.

Yes exactly that - multiple payments of £5 will result in that number of badges being sent.

There's no plans for a new website as such. A lot of the text on the website was updated in June but the legal 'aim' of the company is still to acquire 25.1% of the club - until there's an AGM and members have the opportunity to vote to alter the Articles of Association that can't change and as such the line of text was left in place. It has been put into context later in the paragraph with the following:

"Unfortunately, at the moment we are unable to acquire any further shares. However, as passionate supporters we retain the urge to provide additional financial support to the Club during this difficult trading period."

I believe the plan is to hold an AGM when it's safe to do so, at which point there will be a chance to have a wider discussion about the aims and role of Hibernian Supporters going forward. In the mean time there are no shares and as such all funds are handed to the club by way of donation.

Thanks for that, cool, the website on a pc is lovely, on a mobile the images are huge, not a big deal, just think it could do with a responsive theme!

Following the success of the recent scarf initiative, Hibernian Supporters are now offering a limited run of pin badges. Badges are available by making a new, one-off donation of £5 via your account. If you've not got an account yet you can join by signing up at hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate/.

There are 296 badges available on a first-come first-served basis. All proceeds from the badges after production and postage will be added to the monthly contribution to the club in September.

Full info on the badges can be viewed by clicking here.

A huge thanks to Stevie Young for his efforts getting these off the ground.

View attachment 3346
Fiver sent, great idea. Dan, why 296 , is this a production thing or are you expecting the interest to be around this number? Thanks.

Fiver sent, great idea. Dan, why 296 , is this a production thing or are you expecting the interest to be around this number? Thanks.

There were 300 made which I think was the minimum order run. A couple were used for the photos, one for the manufacturer to keep for his collection and one for the guy who is kindly organising the distribution etc, which leaves us with 296.

Sent 2x£5 and it’s saying Pending Submission 10th September :102:

Sent 2x£5 and it’s saying Pending Submission 10th September :102:
That's about right, it takes about 5 or 6 days. I did mine yesterday and I'm the 9th. You should get an e-mail from gocardless as well. Check junk folder in case it goes there.

Done i think £10 for 2 x badges i hope

How do we know if we're one of the 296 ? and what happens if we arent ?

How do we know if we're one of the 296 ? and what happens if we arent ?

We’ll track demand and let everyone know if/when we’re down to the last 50/25/10 etc.

Still plenty left at the moment though so you’ll be absolutely grand Forza.

We’ll track demand and let everyone know if/when we’re down to the last 50/25/10 etc.

Still plenty left at the moment though so you’ll be absolutely grand Forza.

Excellent thanks

The first batch of badges should be posted early next week folks.

So far 110 badges have been snapped up, leaving us with 186 still available to buy. To get your hands on a badge simply log in to your account at hiberniansupporters.co.uk/my-account/ or sign up at hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate and make a new one-off donation of £5.

Anyone looking for more than one badge should make the equivalent number of £5 donations to receive the corresponding number of badges.

Badges delivered this morning. Very nice too!. ??

Badges delivered this morning. Very nice too!. ??

Mine too but only 1 badge :(

Mine too but only 1 badge :(

Forza, drop me a message with your address and we’ll get another one out to you in the next postal run.

love the badge, thanks!

Hi folks, at last count there are 101 badges available. To get your hands on one before they are gone, simply make a new one-off donation of £5 for each badge you would like at hiberniansupporters.co.uk.

Anyone who made a payment for a badge after 11th September - we have your details and we will be looking to post your badges soon.

All proceeds will be added to the monthly donations to the club.

This thread has been viewed 2476 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back