Hibernian Supporters: Hampden £100k Campaign

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Not for me. They squander too much. 100K to sign someone pish like Drey Wright or that's unfit and constantly injured like Murphy or Magennis?

Maybe we should look at Livingston and try and get value for money.

It's a pandemic where folk like me are struggling. Embarrassing that Hibs are officially pushing this. Cheeky bastard's actually.

Sorry but it's true.

I'd say if your struggling for money stop your DD dude, family and your living comes first. But when people stop cos of bad form, certain players playing or not playing then it seems huffy and pathetic. But it's also within your right.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I'd say if your struggling for money stop your DD dude, family and your living comes first. But when people stop cos of bad form, certain players playing or not playing then it seems huffy and pathetic. But it's also within your right.
I think most who could and don’t donate just don’t buy into the current vision for HSL - certainly the case for me, and I don’t want to speak for smurf but I think that might be at the root of his stance as well.

Im always looking for ways to give Hibs money, but I draw the line at treating them like a charity. In fact, I’d go as far to say that it’s the complete polar opposite of what the club was set up for.

mod

Just A Radge
The club have now launched the campaign on the official site and social media.

Let's hope we can get some momentum behind this and raise some useful cash for the football budget that would otherwise have gone in the pockets of the SPFL and spent on trains/buses/pubs in normal times.

Absolute disgrace that the club are asking fans for more money.It is a disgrace as they give the fans nothing back.I think the club is a joke just now.

mod

Just A Radge
Because people have a different opinion does not make them pathetic or huffy.

Daniel1875

Just A Radge
Absolute disgrace that the club are asking fans for more money.It is a disgrace as they give the fans nothing back.I think the club is a joke just now.
The club aren’t asking anyone for money, they’re simply advertising a Hibernian Supporters initiative which has been designed, marketed and run voluntarily by fans.

Hibernian Supporters is doing as it has done since the start of the season and looking for ways to boost club finances while there’s no fans at the stadium.

The club would normally benefit financially from making the semi finals of a national competition and they’re going to miss out on cash due to the pandemic - this campaign is allowing fans to donate what they’d otherwise spend on a trip to Hampden if they are in a position to do so.

mod

Just A Radge
The club aren’t asking anyone for money, they’re simply advertising a Hibernian Supporters initiative which has been designed, marketed and run voluntarily by fans.

Hibernian Supporters is doing as it has done since the start of the season and looking for ways to boost club finances while there’s no fans at the stadium.

The club would normally benefit financially from making the semi finals of a national competition and they’re going to miss out on cash due to the pandemic - this campaign is allowing fans to donate what they’d otherwise spend on a trip to Hampden if they are in a position to do so.
Ok

Daniel1875

Just A Radge
So you want us to donate to a day out at Hampden that doesn't exist?I thought I was psychotic?
The idea is donate what you might have spent at Hampden in normal circumstances, with all funds being added to the January HS contribution to the club.

Daniel1875

Just A Radge
Folks if anyone is having difficulty making a payment please feel free to PM me and I will do my best to help.

A reminder of ways to contribute below:

Already signed up?
Click here to log in and scroll to the 'Make a one-off payment' drop down menu to select the amount you'd like to donate

Not signed up?
Click here and scroll to the 'Single payments' tab to make a one-off donation via GoCardless instruction to your bank.

Want to pay by debit/credit card?
Click here to make a one off donation by credit or debit card via Stripe.

Daniel1875

Just A Radge
The current donation total for January sits at £5131.

Having spoken with Jim the one-off donations can take 5 working days to clear, therefore the figure so far is largely made up of regular DD payments.

Hopefully next week we’ll have a better idea of the running total with some of the one-off payments starting to filter through.

The updates here and the sharing on social media are all helping us massively - we’ve got a great chance to make a significant difference this month.

Daniel1875

Just A Radge
The latest total for January is £10,272.

Thanks to North East Scotland Hibs who have kindly contributed £100 to the campaign on behalf of their branch today.

We’ll keep the updates coming every few days - as previously stated there’s a bit of lag between making a payment on the website and the info filtering through so please bear with us.

Thanks as always for the ongoing support.

Last edited:

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
The latest total for January is £10,272.

Thanks to North East Scotland Hibs who have kindly contributed £100 to the campaign on behalf of their branch today.

We’ll keep the updates coming every few days - as previously stated there a bit of lag between making a payment on the website and the info filtering through so please bear with us.

Thanks as always for the ongoing support.
Thanks for the updates. Not an easy task you have in current times for many reasons.

Every penny counts and could end up a decent contribution towards the 4 month deal for Irvine.

Last edited:

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Thable for the updates. Not an easy task you have in current times for many reasons.

Every penny counts and could end up a decent contribution towards the 4 month deal for Irvine.
I wonder how many minutes we will get for the investment? Maybe worth a sweep? Might raise a few quid from the 11,500 season ticket holders who need to increase their HSL contributions.... 😉