• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian FC AGM...

Grandson is 12 now which i'm sure means his will cost more for some obscure reason . I'll have a decision to make this year

It has happened to me three times with my two sons and then nephew and still drives me crackers.

He won’t,new HSL person will take his place...
Well i find that a bit of a kick in the baws for KP after a fantastic role he has played

Does KP still get a seat on the board?

I don't think so, I think its the Supporters Liaison Officer role he is getting. @Power ?

Well i find that a bit of a kick in the baws for KP after a fantastic role he has played

And was elected on a vote from fans.

It has happened to me three times with my two sons and then nephew and still drives me crackers.
doesn't make a lot of sense to me , its not like he's working . See how much it goes up but may be forced to give it a miss

doesn't make a lot of sense to me , its not like he's working . See how much it goes up but may be forced to give it a miss

From memory it was £50 or more?

From memory it was £50 or more?
ffs , wonder how they justify that ??

ffs , wonder how they justify that ??
I seem to recall it was because under 12s are expected to miss more games (evening kick offs etc).

He’s probably glad of the peace tbh,3 new jobs,new kid and married since he started :evil:

I seem to recall it was because under 12s are expected to miss more games (evening kick offs etc).

Which is a Leeann Dempster speak if ever I read it.

Aye maybe . The hike in price plus getting back to games still up in the air along with a possible postcode lottery in actually getting back are putting me off at the moment . I can't see any certainty in fans being allowed back being announced before the renewals come out

He’s probably glad of the peace tbh,3 new jobs,new kid and married since he started :evil:
And he's a perfect supporter liason guy

Tbh, If I had known that we would never have been in ER this season I would not have renewed, the 400 quid plus would have helped with losing a big wedge of salary (like the rest of us that renewed this season) the least hibs could have done is gave us a discount on those who did help the club and bought a ST this season, the frozen statement is like they are helping us.

And where is all the added benefits they promised us this season, hibs tv and fucking david tanner is not 1.

Not impressed at all tbh.

Out of towners should get a discount for the same reason then lol

Indeed, it's also true though, I didn't take my laddie to evening matches when he was 8/9.

Indeed, it's also true though, I didn't take my laddie to evening matches when he was 8/9.

I don't see it as a reason to make it cheaper though. There isnae a cheaper option for out of towners who cannae make it as Forza says.

I don't see it as a reason to make it cheaper though. There isnae a cheaper option for out of towners who cannae make it as Forza says.
Same reason as banks offer incentives for student accounts I guess. Get the hooks in early so you can make money off them in the long run.

Overall a fairly Impressive AGM. Club isn't in a fantastic position thanks to Covid-19 but we're certainly in a good position to push on. Ron Gordon speaks confidently and optimistically about the future.

I think the club hopes to have some of us in the ground in the first half of next season with us all in after Christmas? I think it's a tough sell for season tickets and I don't think I can afford or justify it TBH.

However, knowing that it needs us supporters to find the cash somehow it'll likely force me to find a way....

Ron Gordon saying John McGinn is playing very well.... 😂

Good updates in here. I’ll try and tie it all up in an update as I have the content.

Does KP still get a seat on the board?

Good question Drew - I won’t be on the board any longer.
Supporter representation is important and it is likely to come from HSL (which answers a lot of feedback from supporters of supporting HSL and recognising their input). Still to be thought out how that will look and what the finer details are but I’ll still be around to help. Changes the dynamics for me a little but helping supporters as much as I can and where I can is still the number one aim.

I don't think so, I think its the Supporters Liaison Officer role he is getting. @Power ?

And was elected on a vote from fans.

Mark is absolutely right here.

Tbh, If I had known that we would never have been in ER this season I would not have renewed, the 400 quid plus would have helped with losing a bit wedge of salary (like the rest of us that renewed this season) the least hibs could have done is gave us a discount on those who did help the club and bought a ST this season, the frozen statement is like they are helping us.

And where is all the added benefits they promised us this season, hibs tv and fucking david tanner is not 1.

Not impressed at all tbh.

Appreciate where you’re coming from on this one J - nobody could foresee what was to unfold and we’re still living in. All Hibs supporters have been instrumental to allow the club to continue to operate strongly, navigate the landscape and perform at levels we’re at at the moment.

There will be benefits included in the season ticket launch and the recognition and thanks will need to go on. There will be other new options too - flexibility is good.

Some other good call outs on here. I’ll continue to pass feedback on to the necessary areas of the club - trust me, I send them on as is - and the club will balance it with all the different considerations to make the best decision(s) it can.

Thanks for the reports.

I'll be ragin if Aberdeen sign these super pies from under our noses!

Thanks for the reports.

Not if we make them mutton.
C@nts would rather that wrapped round their knob than in their stomach ken?

Thanks for the reports.

I'll send you some rowies to cushion the blow if they do.

Must have lost my address then!
I never get anything. Emailed Chris Gaunt but got zero reply!

I never received anything in the post or by email?

Must have lost my address then!

I can have the shareholder register checked for you. If you ping me a message on here or kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk with your name, client ref and current address I’ll sort that immediately ✅

They did say there had been some issues contacting shareholders in the last few months. I know my pack still went to my Mum's house even though and sat down and changed the address with a club rep last year.

Thanks for the reports.

Just be the mutton pies they are interested in.

I can have the shareholder register checked for you. If you ping me a message on here or kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk with your name, client ref and current address I’ll sort that immediately ✅

Sent you an email too, mines still goes to the wrong address.

Chris assures me my address change has now been actioned, but I still didn’t get the email invite.
Might be because I complained there were no pies this time.

Chris assures me my address change has now been actioned, but I still didn’t get the email invite.
Might be because I complained there were no pies this time.

Talking of pies, I thought the biggest unknown risk the club have taken on is the claim they will have the best pies in Scottish Football next season, given the shite they have sold recently.

Talking of pies, I thought the biggest unknown risk the club have taken on is the claim they will have the best pies in Scottish Football next season, given the shite they have sold recently.
Funnily enough the pies in the Boardroom were top notch, and always a decent munch at the AGM too.
Bore no relation to the rubbish sold to the fans which was fused to the foil tray and resulted in 3rd degree burns when digging out the molten gristle with your fingers.

ST prices frozen
Anyone remember the prices off hand?
Can't seem to find it anywhere

Anyone remember the prices off hand?
Can't seem to find it anywhere
Gold silver and bronze areas, with different prices re age as well.
My memory is crap at the best of times.

Reactions: JFP
www.hibeesbounce.com/threads/season-ticket-prices.130844/

So an extra 55 quid for me next season , a joke but not too much . Just need to find out what the chances of us getting back for the new season are

Reactions: JFP
KP stays on as Fan Liaison person, best news of the day. Less happy about HSL joining the board, especially as supporters representative.
I think this was widely predicted, and is thanks to HSL for abandoning the share ownership model for charity donations instead.

hard to see how this isn’t several steps back.

wasn’t invited never got the pack. Ho hum.

There will be benefits included in the season ticket launch and the recognition and thanks will need to go on. There will be other new options too - flexibility is good.
The same benefits as this year? Pretty much the square root o fuck all.

Dinnae get me wrong, I (and many more) love the club but they are turning back into feeling like a business lead club than a community club, aye its always gonna be a business but a few years ago it actually felt like they thought summit of us, we are just cash cows now imo.

a few years ago it actually felt like they thought summit of us, we are just cash cows now imo.

When was that? I’ve never felt anything other than a cash cow, which I guess is just part of being a football supporter.

That said clubs in England do membership so much better - send out little packs with a scarf and pin badge, no much but it’s a nice touch.

Good news that KP is staying on, mind.

www.hibeesbounce.com/threads/season-ticket-prices.130844/

So an extra 55 quid for me next season , a joke but not too much . Just need to find out what the chances of us getting back for the new season are
Thats what i was looking for

Cheers 👍

When was that? I’ve never felt anything other than a cash cow, which I guess is just part of being a football supporter.

That said clubs in England do membership so much better - send out little packs with a scarf and pin badge, no much but it’s a nice touch.
Good point mate!

Reactions: Zab
I think this was widely predicted, and is thanks to HSL for abandoning the share ownership model for charity donations instead.

hard to see how this isn’t several steps back.

wasn’t invited never got the pack. Ho hum.
The share ownership model hasn’t been abandoned for charity donations instead.

There are no shares available and members came forward and asked HSL to provide a wa for fans who wanted to donate money during the pandemic to do so.

It’s up to the members to decide where the money goes and what it’s spent on - once there’s an AGM/members meeting that’ll continue to be the case going forward.

This thread has been viewed 11683 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back