Hibernian FC AGM...

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
A question for those advocating a reduced rate for out of town members.

When they're probably spending over £100 to get to a game anyway with travel, food, booze, a Happy Hibee ticket etc would a few quid off the match ticket price make the difference between going or not?

Probably not.
no not at all

Reactions: Zab

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
I think the age break is pretty nonsense tbh.
Should be kids, students, adults.
Disabled and carers are different too.

But realistically, all the other examples in here... whisky clubs and golf clubs etc.. are completely different experiences than sitting in a stadium watching a sport. I mean.. you go to play golf, not watch it.

I dont think i should pay more for a full season ticket, than someone who comes from Glasgow or Aberdeen to watch Hibs.
Might be an incentive for those who do stay further away, but it would also encourage the folk who only turn up for so many games and share their ticket with friends etc.

I'm not into it at all.
can't argue with any of that

Reactions: Zab

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I thought, when the accounts came out, a loss of £1.2m wasn't a bad result in the circumstances.

Given we've got around £2m coming in from the business disruption insurance to offset that loss it's an even better result although the net position won't really be known, by us the punters, until this year's accounts are published.

All in all a decent result although a tiny wee bit tainted by the news that the sheep had similar insurance to us. We could do with any advantage over them that we can get.

Power

Legendary Radge
I thought, when the accounts came out, a loss of £1.2m wasn't a bad result in the circumstances.

Given we've got around £2m coming in from the business disruption insurance to offset that loss it's an even better result although the net position won't really be known, by us the punters, until this year's accounts are published.

All in all a decent result although a tiny wee bit tainted by the news that the sheep had similar insurance to us. We could do with any advantage over them that we can get.

Similar but not as strong or as long.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Does anyone know if hearts have the same insurance?

Not sure we'll have it going forward, I guess the premiums are going to increase faster than hearts wage bill.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Unread Posts