Hibernian FC AGM...

Power

Legendary Radge

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Chris assures me my address change has now been actioned, but I still didn’t get the email invite.
Might be because I complained there were no pies this time.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Talking of pies, I thought the biggest unknown risk the club have taken on is the claim they will have the best pies in Scottish Football next season, given the shite they have sold recently.
Funnily enough the pies in the Boardroom were top notch, and always a decent munch at the AGM too.
Bore no relation to the rubbish sold to the fans which was fused to the foil tray and resulted in 3rd degree burns when digging out the molten gristle with your fingers.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
KP stays on as Fan Liaison person, best news of the day. Less happy about HSL joining the board, especially as supporters representative.
I think this was widely predicted, and is thanks to HSL for abandoning the share ownership model for charity donations instead.

hard to see how this isn’t several steps back.

wasn’t invited never got the pack. Ho hum.

Jamie

Admin
There will be benefits included in the season ticket launch and the recognition and thanks will need to go on. There will be other new options too - flexibility is good.
The same benefits as this year? Pretty much the square root o fuck all.

Dinnae get me wrong, I (and many more) love the club but they are turning back into feeling like a business lead club than a community club, aye its always gonna be a business but a few years ago it actually felt like they thought summit of us, we are just cash cows now imo.

Zab

Admin
a few years ago it actually felt like they thought summit of us, we are just cash cows now imo.

When was that? I’ve never felt anything other than a cash cow, which I guess is just part of being a football supporter.

That said clubs in England do membership so much better - send out little packs with a scarf and pin badge, no much but it’s a nice touch.

Jamie

Admin
When was that? I’ve never felt anything other than a cash cow, which I guess is just part of being a football supporter.

That said clubs in England do membership so much better - send out little packs with a scarf and pin badge, no much but it’s a nice touch.
Good point mate!

Reactions: Zab

Daniel1875

Just A Radge
I think this was widely predicted, and is thanks to HSL for abandoning the share ownership model for charity donations instead.

hard to see how this isn’t several steps back.

wasn’t invited never got the pack. Ho hum.
The share ownership model hasn’t been abandoned for charity donations instead.

There are no shares available and members came forward and asked HSL to provide a wa for fans who wanted to donate money during the pandemic to do so.

It’s up to the members to decide where the money goes and what it’s spent on - once there’s an AGM/members meeting that’ll continue to be the case going forward.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Unread Posts