Hibernian DNA

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score
Great post Rocky.
A contract can be anything the parties decide as long as it's agreed and in writing.
The highlighted section is a great point. (Scottish Premiership is a Band 3 League and MLS Band 4 for those interested).
If there is a journalist worthy of the name they could ask Hibs about Mueller's contract but as a rule they are intellectual pygmies more comfortable asking the same inane drivel every week.

No offence mate, but any chance you could change your user name?
You have a lot of interesting thoughts and good knowledge, but I don’t pay attention to the first bits because I think it’s @Jack and it will be about cruises or beer.

Jack K

Just A Radge
Reaction score
No offence mate, but any chance you could change your user name?
You have a lot of interesting thoughts and good knowledge, but I don’t pay attention to the first bits because I think it’s @Jack and it will be about cruises or beer.
I have seen the other geezer you speak of with a church as his avatar.
I promise never to post about beer although I could do with a cruise even if it was just to shut the wife up from telling folk in my presence how long it's been since she's been on holiday :grrr:.
What about a compromise on the user name front. I will get an avatar added so that you can tell the Jack posters apart.

FWIW in the mutual admiration stakes, you are the funniest poster on here by far. Ribaldrytastic.

fieryjack

'Good Evening - We Are The Fall Radge'
Reaction score
I have seen the other geezer you speak of with a church as his avatar.
I promise never to post about beer although I could do with a cruise even if it was just to shut the wife up from telling folk in my presence how long it's been since she's been on holiday :grrr:.
What about a compromise on the user name front. I will get an avatar added so that you can tell the Jack posters apart.

FWIW in the mutual admiration stakes, you are the funniest poster on here by far. Ribaldrytastic.
Get a room you weirdos....

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Reaction score
Biggest surprise to me in that article was that Gullane and Shaw managed to contribute more than 100 appearances. Must have been as bit extras in the panto

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much Jack. Can't see an American based businessman making a Didier Agathe sized gaff like our club did some years ago. If memory serves me Agathe came to Hibs from Raith on a short term contract to show if he was worth a longer deal. Celtic snapped him up for £27000 while Hibs dithered and he was off after 5 games.

Could almost start a thread on players we blew it with..add to the list Strachan and Robertson, the latter being equivilent of a knockout blow in the first round

Jack K

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Get a room you weirdos....
Cause I am Jack
And my face is slack
And I think think think
I just drink drink drink
Too fast to write
Too fast to work
I just burn burn burn
I eat hot dogs