• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 3 v 1 The Rangers 2012

Superb result, let's build on this and move on up the table and then give us a cup for Christmas.

AE556FB7-EEC3-452E-AA35-59AFAE54355D.jpeg

That was sensational. Every single one of the players and management should be proud of themselves today.

My hangover tomorrow will be worth it.

@The Family
Closest thing to a save Macey had to make was his own shot off the post.
And he looked well ready to save it if he had to.
Not for me. He was partly to blame for their goal, gave me a heart attack at the pass back and also failed to claim the ball another two times when it was easier to come and grab it. He gives me the heebie jeebies I’m afraid.

My workmate who is a hun in a cordial moment said may the best team win. Then asked me to give my prediction on the score. I paused for a second and in a moment of green coloured specs a voice from somewhere deep inside blurted out 2 nil Hibs what about you?
3-1 he replied.
To who the voice from within said, I couldn’t stop it,it was like I was possessed!
He gave a snide Gerrardesqe smirk and said Eh Rangers of course.
Well ya conceited blue nose ye were right about the score line but you just got it earse for elbow.
I can’t wait for Monday. 😂💚🖕

Bring on the tramps in green & grey , lets beat both arse cheeks

Not for me. He was partly to blame for their goal, gave me a heart attack at the pass back and also failed to claim the ball another two times when it was easier to come and grab it. He gives me the heebie jeebies I’m afraid.
Goalie was magnifico. 🕺🇳🇬🕺🍻

This! Off the pitch the manager picks the right eleven, sets them up properly tactically with a game plan and on the pitch 100% commitment, desire and passion. Eleven players that leave nothing on the pitch. Being brave and expressing themselves. Do that then we've got a chance. And fuck the clarty dirty bigoted *&*^.
Turned out , good advice Smurf , spot on 👍👏

Turned out , good advice Smurf , spot on 👍👏
Aye, most definitely!

3716FA7D-7822-4D94-866D-11202F315781.jpeg

Tell you what , hib’s singing section hasn’y half multipied . The young lads dinny half belt it oot 👏👏

This thread has been viewed 8870 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back